Cheryl Cole life story- anyone watching?

When she was talking about her divorce it did make me well up a bit!

I admit I didn't watch it all - but it was very tedious her crying over EVERYTHING!!!

Get a grip!! And I don't buy that she almost died from Malaria, yes she was probbers high risk - but why cry about it - just be thankful you recovered and so miraculously quickly too! If she had had cancer etc then I could understand.

Watched it yesterday and I felt really sorry for her. Its awful for anyone to go through a divorce let alone nearly die or Malaria too all in one year!

i felt very sorry for her too

I thought she was very real in the interview, was really emotional but shes just down to earth! Things affect people in diff ways i suppose & id prob cry at the things she did if they happened in my life!

I was crying along with her. She's had a tough year.

I agree with Flower.

V xxxx

Me too. I know she's had some bad things happen but lots of people have illness or divorce and can't take consolation in being 26, thin, gorgeous, rich, famous and successful so she needs to cheer up a bit.

Bitter and jealous? Me?

Just a bit :haha:

She's still only human though and a young woman. I felt sorry for her.

I admit I didn't watch it all - but it was very tedious her crying over EVERYTHING!!!

Get a grip!! And I don't buy that she almost died from Malaria, yes she was probbers high risk - but why cry about it - just be thankful you recovered and so miraculously quickly too! If she had had cancer etc then I could understand.

Yea she really needs to get a grip about the fact the man she loved cheated on her and they got divorced and then she gets really sick and could have died :dohh:

a bit of compassion wouldn't go amiss here, just because she is famous doesnt mean she isnt entitled to being upset.

i think some people are just cryers i know i am its how i express myself happy sad or angry i felt sorry for her xx

I think she's entitled to be upset she was just a girl in love who got fucked over - I'm sure a lot of you can relate to that. And she was VERY poorly.

Probably she does have a right, I'm sorry.

I don't like her very much and she never comes across as genuine to me so I was probably being a bit too cynical. :hugs:

I am symapthetic, but she cried at everything.

Im sorry but she isnt the 1st person to go thru a divorce cos her hubby cheated, what about the thousands of men, women and babies who contract Malaria every day and the families that are left behind when they die, thye are not all being interviewed by Piers Morgan!!!!!

V xxx

i totally agree with kala and dani, i think she is entitled to show how upset she was. it would of only been reversed if she didnt. the cheryl haters then would of said she a hard faced cow showin no emotion, bein a celeb is a no win situation. i thought it was a very real interview and felt genuinely sorry for her. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->