Cheryl cole on stand up to cancer...

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
Did anybody else just witness that?

I had my back turned from the telly and thought it was some random impersonating her..badly ofcourse!

I assume there was meant to be a backing track and she didn't notice til near the end and was singing quite badly to be fair she was dancing though!
She looked like she was crying when it cut back to her and davina!

I don't get why everyone rags on Cheryl Cole. So her microphone wasn't working. She didn't sound that bad. I've heard way worse.

i just watched on youtube, she sounded ok when you could hear her i think..

Haha just watched on Youtube....cringeworthy!!!!

I actually feel quite sorry for her,at least she stayed professional and carried on,even though she knew what was happening.

Oh dear...I feel sorry for her, really, it was just bad luck. Still, she looked amazing and danced in a fab pair of stilettos. Kudos.

To be honest, we all know her vocals are pretty poor...but she's definitely made the best of what she has got!

I've been mean about her before, and I definitely don't like some of her dodgier past...but I think a lot of my meannnness comes down to plain ole ab envy :haha:

Aw I feel really bad for her getting a load of grief off people (on other websites). No doubt she was nervous enough without people having a go at her because of technical stuff going wrong :( we all use technical gadgets everyday and i'm sure at some point they have let us down.

I'm not particularly a big fan of her music but she did a fair job on the x factor live :shrug: this was just bad luck. Poor lassie. Fair play to her for being professional and carrying on anyway :thumbup:

links not working i dont think..

go on youtube type in cheryl cole stand up to cancer

I don't see what Cheryl did wrong.
Her mic was broke and she soldiered on. Good on her.

i think it was more the fact she was clearly supposed to be miming, but i have to agree she done good for what she done! alot of people would not have carried on!

I think she sung really well considering those energetic dance moves, good on her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->