Cheryl Cole's new song... love it or hate it?

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
I think its awful! Quite liked the last one in the end but absolutely hate this one, its just them talking pretty much!

Hate it and im still not too keen on the first one either!

could be a grower but nothing for me or Alex(Cheryls biggest fan) to get excited about.

God I am sick of her, she's everywhere! Honestly, she'll be presenting Songs of Praise and putting her face on loo roll and become the new face of Immodium soon!

I just heard it for the first time on her programme now. What a load of rubbish!

the first one grew on me (but I'm getting sick of it now - "too much of anything makes you sick" HAHA!) and I hate the new one!

God I am sick of her, she's everywhere! Honestly, she'll be presenting Songs of Praise and putting her face on loo roll and become the new face of Immodium soon!

:rofl: Just like Myleene Klass, when will she go away :growlmad:

I wasn't loving the new one when I heard it last night. ALso why was the show called, 'A Night in with Cheryl Cole'? It was basically Holly Whilloby (sp?) sat on a sofa interviewing her and guests?!?! I think Holly was there because Cheryl doesn't really have much personality to present a show single handed.

sorry guys but i love her sooo yes of course i love her music lol xxx

I wasn't loving the new one when I heard it last night. ALso why was the show called, 'A Night in with Cheryl Cole'? It was basically Holly Whilloby (sp?) sat on a sofa interviewing her and guests?!?! I think Holly was there because Cheryl doesn't really have much personality to present a show single handed.

I wondered about this too, :shrug:

i think there are a couple of decent lines and beats in the whole song but her singing live!!!!!!!!!!! think for the records sake 3 words should be always mimed, will.i.am's voice isnt too bad but his key is way down low and hers is neither here or there, just dont complement each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->