Chester Zoo Meet 13th June 2009 @ 10:30 am!

Even if I hopped on a plane right now, i couldnt make it in time.. :lol: But Im coming this fall :wohoo:

So i hear!!! Unfortunately i'll be the size of a caravan by then and wont be able to meet you :-(

:( Well... Im planning on being over there for a few weeks so Ill think of something where I can meet as many people as possible :headspin:

As long as that 'meeting as many people as possible' means coming to my house to see my gorgeous fluffy newborn :rofl:

Hopefully I'll catch ya sometime!!

Oh and just looked at your sig!!! Look how close to your goal BMI you are!!! Well done you :D

Morning! Wow im so excited and stressed today haha the one day i have to be up early Caeden has decided he want a lie in, he never asleep stil at this time! I need to be on the train in an hour and i've only just got up, i went to bed with my hair yet so its all curly now :( i best get moving! Yeah txt me when your in chester waiting4bump, ill be there for 10 i think. I've got the bus times wrote down somewhere ha see you all in 3 hours ish :happydance: xxx

wahoo just going to get ready my dad will be here in a hour...yikes!! x x

We are almost sorted!! We might actually be on time!!
:)

Woo we're on the train now, well just changing at wigan. im so excited, today is mainly for my entertainment cuz Caeden will probably fall sleep soon as we're there and wake up when we leavin haha ok dont want my phone to die so best stop comin online. See you all soon! Simone xx

Hope you are all having a fab time! Sorry I couldn't make it, I've been up all night with some sort of bug I think, and feel like death! :cry: I even text OH and asked him to come with me..I asked him last night, and he said he would if I really wanted, and then I said I was OK on my own, and then I wanted to come so much, but feel like I might pass out! At least if OH was there I could dash if I felt too bad! :dohh: x

cant type much lo in my r,ms, shatterd lol! was great day, shame we got splliut up.

nice to meet you all! put faces and babies to nmaes!

Ha ha! look at your spelling!:rofl:

You been on that vodka again??

So good to see everyone today. It was soooo hot!!! So many gorgeous :baby:

Hope you all had a good day. :)

Any pics yet Jac?? xxx

Spelling lol? Don't think half of it had the right letters in!!

She was wriggling everywhere then dropped to sleep, was awake loads in zoo bless her! She was not going to miss out lol!

I now want a new pram, everyone has such nice ones, i went for plain and boring! Hope you all got home safe, especially Anababe...she was shattered walking about bless her!

i could just sleep all day! what a fab day it was :D lovely to meet you all xx

Lol fell asleep on the bean bag at half 8!!! Really tired, didn't even hear OH come in from work!! lol

Thanks for a great, shame we got split up , but we'll definatly have to do it again next yr:)

I had a brilliant day - can't wait for next year!!

I'm just uploading the pics to Facebook and it's taking an age, so I might not get round to putting them on here till tomorrow, but I'll try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->