Chester Zoo Meet 13th June 2009 @ 10:30 am!

Sam will do :) god knows why my username is sammie....oh yea Sam is too bloody common!!! :rofl: can't use it on anything!

We'll stil be there. Im gettin nervous now though, not been chester zoo since i was 4 haha so really have no idea where im goin. Could i have someones number just incase i cant find you all lol

Waiting4bump, you stil meeting me in chester hun? Did you get my number? Just so i know not to leave with out you hehe xx

hehe sounds like she got a huge brood to take in ;) she'g got to remember to print out those vouchers yet or she's paying for both girls ;)

Ive done one, just need to scan it and do another!

Lol, I only have 2 girls, Leo, me and Ant..cheeky!:muaha:

Not going to be able to make it now girls sorry :(
Ant has to go into to work and we also have to go get Emilys glasses and have tonnes of other stuff to do
bloody typical
Hope you all have a fab time though and take loads of pics :)

i dont think we're gonna make it either, my kids are still sick with their tummy bugs.. dioreha and vomitting..

x-amy-x, Caitlyn & Bump - YES
Zarababy1, CHarlie & Bump - YES

Bexy_22
~Kaci~(Kirsten), Kieran, Paige - YES
princessellie
Ema, Jacob - YES
Stef
Tezzy - NO :(
Lil_baby_boo
Amanda, Benjamin, Charlie - YES
Laura1984, Ruby - YES

Sovereign
paula85
kitty1987
Jo - NO :(
Anababe, Caeden & Bump - YES (laptop broke atm)
xxxjacquixxx, Leo, Lily, Courtney, Ant - YES
sammielouize(Sam), Layla - YES

amy-lea x
Mervs Mum(Lisa), Hebe - YES
waiting4bump - same as above lol! - YES

update

ok girls im definetly not going to be able to make it. the kids are very sick..

if they carry on this way im going to take them to hospital because they are both refusing to drink anything and im worried they will get dehidrated

Ffion got chicken pox, and S&D? poor thing, hope they're both better v quick hun

Ffion got chicken pox, and S&D? poor thing, hope they're both better v quick hun

yup.. its been a tough week in our house, rhys had S&D first and i think he passed it on to ffion because her immune system was down because of the chicken pox :dohh:

Aww! Thats a real bummer Tezzy.:hissy: Hope they both get better soon hun.:hugs:

Jo - NOOOOOOOO!!! :hissy: Oh well, not long till October!:happydance:

Kaci - I've got your number, but I'm gonna keep calling you Kaci!!:blush::rofl:

Sammie - I'm bringing Charlie as well as Ben hun.:hugs:

I'm leaving Leicester at about 7.30 (hopefully!). It's just over a 2 hour journey, but Ben wants a bottle at 9 so I'll be stopping off somewhere for breakfast. So hopefully I'll be there just before 10.30.

im coming in october too amanda :) we'll have a great time!

Right, I'm off out now and won't be back till about 8, and probably be a few ciders worse for wear!!! So if anything IMPORTANT changes for tomorrow, can someone PLEASE PLEASE pop me a quick PM. Thanks girls, see you all tomorrow!:hugs::happydance:

i can't find my sunglasses and have broke her parasol, weather = expected heatwave lmao!

Heatwave!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *can hardly control excitement!* :rofl:

Apperently according to met office its meant to rain at 4ish?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->