Chester Zoo Meet 13th June 2009 @ 10:30 am!

Can I also be a maybe please?

After my last disastrous visit to Chester Zoo (visit was great, trip home was a nightmare with me getting totally lost, then the car breaking down, AA fucking up with getting us home and finally walking back through the door at midnight:dohh:), I'm a bit worried! :rofl: But I have a better car now which hasn't broken down since I bought it.:happydance:

I'll keep an eye on this thread and decide for good a couple of days before if that's okay.:hugs:
Ace :D Can stop at ours if you don't fancy traveling back same day

x

Fanks! :happydance:

You can change me from a 'maybe' to an 'amost definite' then! :happydance:

It'll be just me, Charlie and Ben I think. Stu's not a 'mixer' and Kayleigh's too old for zoo's now!! :dohh::rofl:

Haha

Well we have travel cot - crib and all baby stuff so less fuss and you & Charlie can share double futon (no air bed ;)) x

oooh can i be a maybe too?
such a shameI don't drive as Ant will prob roll eyes and say " oh go on then if you want but don't expect me to hang a round with a load of hormonal women" :rofl:

oooh can i be a maybe too?
such a shameI don't drive as Ant will prob roll eyes and say " oh go on then if you want but don't expect me to hang a round with a load of hormonal women" :rofl:

Who's hormonal?:gun:

:rofl:

he'll say that to stay out of my way, he is always calling me hormonal :rofl:

You are not hormonal never ever :hugs: :lol:

Oh no... YOUR not coming are you... well then

O/j i can't waitttt :happydance:

it april so not long now :) xxx

Looks like I'm a definite now. I mentioned it to Stu yesterday, and he's already booked in a poker night at our house with the lads!!! :dohh::rofl:

what day is the 13th this year?!!

I might be able to come if i can brave the train x

ill try today!

Have already booked loads off though and havent even been there a month :blush:

:rofl: i was going to suggest that but thought it a bit naughty :rofl: ! xxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member