Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

aww lauren kate you were the only one i didnt get chance to speak to. was gonna quiz your oh what school he went to cos he knew amy s. who is good friends with one of my close friends so reckon he must be from where i grew up.

omg and those ducks lol, i nearly flattened poor amy who was sat next to me when they started flapping :haha:

isil pm me what your name was before

x

Aww, he is from Heanor. Think that's the only place he's lived (other than here!).

awww i'm from selston but have lots of friends from brinsley.

x

helen - i hope you dont think i was rude when you came over, im just crap at recognising people lol

x

Lauren- Ryan is so well behaved, my OH came home and declared he wants Edward to grow up to be like him :)

I bet he thought the opposite about my son! :dohh: he is younger though and doesn't talk much :blush: maybe I'll just use the chavvy mum excuse...

There are so many of you I recognise on here but didn't speak to! Helen I'll PM you now.

^Nooo! Your little munchking is gorgeous, too, he's such a character, he had a nice babble to me while I was stopping him climbing in with the ducks :rofl:

Lisa- Was hoping to chat to you more too, although I didn't expect you to sound like such a right yorkshire lass :rofl: Also, I Think your sister thinks I'm odd because with massive sunnies on she looks really similar to you and I kept smiling at her and wondering why she wasn't saying hi, thinking she was you :blush: :blush: xx

xx

lol, I'm sure you're just saying that but thanks anyway! :hugs: I'm sorry if I got a bit scary with the whole wanting to steal Edward thing...it's just, I want one. A lot!

I agree, Edward is more gorgeous in rl than in his pics...and Harry! OMG I wanted to pinch that baby! Zara kept her beady eye on him though.:nope:

lol, I'm sure you're just saying that but thanks anyway! :hugs: I'm sorry if I got a bit scary with the whole wanting to steal Edward thing...it's just, I want one. A lot!

:lol: It's fine, you can have him but you'd have to sacrifice your sleep :rofl: xx

Lisa- Was hoping to chat to you more too, although I didn't expect you to sound like such a right yorkshire lass :rofl: Also, I Think your sister thinks I'm odd because with massive sunnies on she looks really similar to you and I kept smiling at her and wondering why she wasn't saying hi, thinking she was you :blush: :blush: xx

xx

Ditto hun :( Yes I do actually talk like the Bo Selecta Mel B....my sister is the thin one but my teeth are more straight....:lol: We'll have a proper natter at the next meet :)

are there any pics apart from mine up anywhere yet?

I didn't really take many. And Jac, were you saying Edward is ugly in pictures in your reply the other day:growlmad: :lol: I just re read it and decided it could be taken that way lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->