Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

I had a boy who kept running off so didn't stay still for long tbh! I don't think I knew which person you were either lol, too many new people for me :)

short blonde bob? :nope: no idea! :wacko: I had uhmmmm
this dress
https://www.dorothyperkins.com/weba...category_rn=49448&productId=1771937&langId=-1
on, have my pain in the arse hair up in a bun, it's dark. My son is blonde and doesn't stay still.

Had a fun day too :) Grace was a right pain in the arse, I knew she would be. It was nice meeting you all (some again!)

Lauren, Ryan is adorable!

Had a fun day too :) Grace was a right pain in the arse, I knew she would be. It was nice meeting you all (some again!)

Lauren, Ryan is adorable!

Thankyou! He is most of the time, but believe it or not (most people don't) he can have some right tantrums - biting, kicking, the lot haha.

Good day girls!! AND SUNBURNT? omg i had my cardi on cos I felt cold :rofl:

Ellie!- did you not see how hard/busy/manic it was loL!

I tried to at least say hi and chat/play with kids ! Ace meeting everyone, and yeah lots of you met last year or past meets! Babies all grown up!
THanks girls, not many animals out tho damnit! Nice day though :D

any part of my skin that was exposed got incredibly sunburnt lol i have silly northern skin. i look like a lobster, I can't leave the house until it gets a bit better!

I was pretty crap at talking to more than a few people, sorry :(

Thinking about it, I don't think my son really saw many animals...it was mainly the monorail and Ryan that interested him :dohh:

glad you all had a good day! :)

Isil mine doesn't stay still either :haha:

I'm gutted I never got to speak to Bex & Katy :( Also apologies to whoever everyone who was sat behind me with Lauren Kate as I didn't know who you were :blush:

cant believe we never saw you's around after lunch. Had a fun day but will notbe going back the zoo in a hurry it was majorly shit. Actually saw more animals alongside the motorway on the way back than we did inside the zoo, they were all on strike or something.

Anywho Hi all :wave:

think it was me sat with Lauren, Amy-lea! I figured out who you were eventually as I thought you were shouting on my son, but actually were shouting on Hallie :lol: I didn't think you'd know who I was anyway and you lot were about to leave so didn't say hi.

I was talking to my friend about how the animals were all hiding and she said wet and school days are the best to go as the animals come out more when it's quiet and not hot!

I'm uploading (OH's) pictures to Facebook. I have it set so that only people who went to the zoo can see them (plus my mum!). If you don't have me on facebook, feel free to add me (if you search Lauren Kate, mine is one of Ryan's drawings of a hen - hopefully you can make it out lol) but let me know who you are please.

Ahh, I had a feeling when I saw the babas pants but I couldn't think!:dohh:

aww lauren kate you were the only one i didnt get chance to speak to. was gonna quiz your oh what school he went to cos he knew amy s. who is good friends with one of my close friends so reckon he must be from where i grew up.

omg and those ducks lol, i nearly flattened poor amy who was sat next to me when they started flapping :haha:

isil pm me what your name was before

x

Had a great day everyone :)

Lauren- Ryan is so well behaved, my OH came home and declared he wants Edward to grow up to be like him :)

Amy-lea- Shame I never got to speak to you, there was just so many people! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"