Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

aww lauren kate you were the only one i didnt get chance to speak to. was gonna quiz your oh what school he went to cos he knew amy s. who is good friends with one of my close friends so reckon he must be from where i grew up.

omg and those ducks lol, i nearly flattened poor amy who was sat next to me when they started flapping :haha:

isil pm me what your name was before

x

Aww, he is from Heanor. Think that's the only place he's lived (other than here!).

Oh yeah and apologies if anybody got an eyefull, wearing a low cut neckline when you have to bend over and run after Hallie was a bad move they popped out a few times..my bad :blush:

amy your accent is mint, thats what i used to sound like till i came here LOL

x

oi jac i like being common! just like ma name haha.

ellie your bump is PERFECT! u sure its not just a ball :lol:

I reckon she's probably right with a malteaser belly bar for your outie haha its gorgeous and so is leyla x

Grace keeps going on about her bloody plane! Lol how is Hebe coping without George?

P.s your accent is fab! I'm jealous of Amy and Zara's too. Geordie is my favourite accent ever!

She's not mentioned him actually!! PM me you address when you get a chance. Hang on to George though - I'm going to get another set of little figures for her anyway so it's hardly worth the hassle! Grace is such a lovely talker - so clear!! You can tell she's a clever little sausage :)
Sorry we didnt see you again - I was really disappointed we didnt bump into you and Katy again :(

I LOVE Amy and Zara's accents like! They both have such soft voices too.....not what you expect from Mackems.....:winkwink:

She's not mentioned him actually!! PM me you address when you get a chance. Hang on to George though - I'm going to get another set of little figures for her anyway so it's hardly worth the hassle! Grace is such a lovely talker - so clear!! You can tell she's a clever little sausage :)
Sorry we didnt see you again - I was really disappointed we didnt bump into you and Katy again :(

I LOVE Amy and Zara's accents like! They both have such soft voices too.....not what you expect from Mackems.....:winkwink:

Aww don't worry hun, I'll send him back :) and Grace has never really been bothered about the plane but now she keeps asking for it :dohh: typical! And thank you, she is a good talker but it also means she can answer back! Lol! The zoo was so busy and there was so many of us I'm surprised we managed to get to see some of you at all. Think there was more of us than there was animals!

Oh how I wish I was geordie!

Grace keeps going on about her bloody plane! Lol how is Hebe coping without George?

P.s your accent is fab! I'm jealous of Amy and Zara's too. Geordie is my favourite accent ever!

hope you werent calling us geordies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->