• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

cool will add your names to the list, whats your real first name ?? :blush:

Lol even i had to think then ! nobody calls me it anymore i just get moo! lol

Its lyndsey hun xx

Added:)

Was just looking at the website and there seems to have been alot of changes over the winter, including the sealions are going:(

I really like them, what are you favourite animals??

Tried to book it off work today but it was denied as its over allocated apparently. I know their are some newbies coming into the department and when they start the allocation should go up so ill keep checking so im currently still a maybe but if i can get the time off work then i'll definately come.

Xx

I am 99% sure I can come.

Some one on my team had booked off the whole world cup and said that he would let me have the holiday on that day and he would cancel it. Just need to see my manager tomorrow to see if he wil authorise it, I cant see it being a problem... HOPEFULLY!!!

x

Cool... livvy will love it stef... dont forget that play date xx

I wont. Im back on normal shift as from tomorrow. I can do Sunday 11th if thats any good with you?

x

does anyone know how to get to the zoo from the train station, i'm getting the train up

apparently there is a bus direct from the train station in the summer??

its callled the 'tiger' bus,
https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=...on+to+zoop+&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

I can't get the chester zoo page to load??

i'll have lollylou with me so 2 heads better than one n all that lol.

I went on Monday for LO birthday, it was pretty quiet so fab !! LO loved it, and the spider monkeys came right up to the glass cos she was eating, and sat there watching her! It was absolutely ace, so can't wait to go again in a few weeks!

Ohh we got there about half 10, and by the time we sorted her nappy out, walked, it was time for lunch at 12. Didn't make it all way round zoo and we didn't leave till 5! SO be prepared for a FULL day there!

If you book online, (closer to time there is a lot of us going we could do group rate) you get 10% off, print out the voucher and go in the fast trak entrance!

She was shuffled off to residential :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->