• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

Haven....ummm pwllheli:)

Can't wait, first family holiday!

Why where you going??
We can be skint together :haha:

aw lovely, you will have a fab time just the 4 of yas!

We are off to minehead with all the family. Mams rented a 6 bed house... shes paid for it to so cant turn down a freebie x

haha snap!

My dad has paid for the whole thing....so grateful as he knows we can't afford it, we get breakfast and 3 course evening meal aswell! Also getting spends :)

What are you doing to celebrate the girls birthdays...or you not sure yet?

Brilliant! Meals aswell :D bless your dad

Not sure what i'm doing for caitlyns birthday, will probably just take her out and spoil her.

Evies birthday we'll go to a nice park somewhere and release some balloons and a lantern for her. Will be the day after the zoo.

xx

PS... my 10000th post!!!

Jesus you can post Amy :rofl:

Uhm, what was i going to comment on,

ohh haven pwllheli is nice, we went there last year. Nice walks good camp. We had shit apartment (sun hols) but got moved to a decent one !

Yay 10,000 post!!!! You beat me!
Sounds lovely :hugs:

Can't wait to see Caitlyn and Charlie, not babies like last year:(

I know caitlyn and charlie will LOVE it this year... caitlyn will be 2 :cry:

Oh yeash sam, ive been a woman on a mission today hahha

Yea i have stayed there before, we already have a upgrade because they fucked up and sent us details when they were told by dad and his GF not to send anything!! Meant to be a surprise! lol

Is there anybody coming near me? Id come but not on my own im petrified of trains :(

Is there anybody coming near me? Id come but not on my own im petrified of trains :(

I'm hopefully going not looked in to trains as if my cars arrived I'll drive! if I do go your and drive your more than welcome to have a lift or could look into trAins! Need to check the date neArer the time with oh! X

How many will you have with you hun? . Will it just be you & baby? As ive got 2 boys. If we all fit in i'll halve you at petrol xx

How many will you have with you hun? . Will it just be you & baby? As ive got 2 boys. If we all fit in i'll halve you at petrol xx

yeh itll just be me and the baby! im getting a new car as mines to small so itll have 5 doors and a big boot! just waiting for oh to order the car for me he takes ages lol :dohh::dohh: x

I may be able to come if thats ok? Ill have to check what im working or if i can book it off.

I was gutted I missed last years.

x

yeh itll just be me and the baby! im getting a new car as mines to small so itll have 5 doors and a big boot! just waiting for oh to order the car for me he takes ages lol :dohh::dohh: x

Ohh fabby!! Well if its a yes with you & your new posh car then if you dont mind we'd love to come!! Ive got car seats for both of my boys too:)
Oh i'm getting partially excited now lol

cmon hubby order your lovely mrs her new car!! :flower:

Stef and Dizzy both definatly come, its going to be a great day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->