chicco liteway stroller

craftymum

Mum to Jacob and Jenna
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these? What's good and bad about it?
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...rollers/Chicco-Liteway-Stroller-Surf(0077068)

my friend has ove ov these n they r shocking, i have a similar ziko frankie n id recommend one ov those instead.
i liked them but im glad my friend bought on first, hers looks like its goin to collaspe anytime. plus the front wheels r qhite high so wen u go down a kerb or get stuck the wheels buckle really easily, hers r now bent aswell.
the whole front ov it looks lke its ready to collaspe really.
wen i looked at them even the woman in the mothercare store said she didnt recommend them.
try a ziko frankie instead, i love mine and its lovely to push x

ive got a chicco 2010 model (thats all i no about it hahah duno its name lol) and its good if used for simple things like poping into town ect but if u want to do alot of walking id suggest something else.
as we had a dog for a month and would take her on 3 main walks aday across a grass area and then on a path and after afew weeks the wheels started to feel like they would buckle.

mine was also only £60, i wouldnt pay more then that

I just want it really for the car or for going out in other peoples cars or perhaps for going on hols, I would stick with my bugaboo when walking etc

im sure u can get it cheaper from other places then that tho so maybe shop around abit, it is good for walks and being in the car

i loved my chicco liteway, i sold it as my son got bigger (now wish i hadnt!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->