Chicco Magic stars cot mobile

JLFx3

Reaction score
I strongly recommend this product to everyone!! it is the best thing i have ever bought for my little girl.. before she hated sleeping at all unless she was being held but ordered this product wednesday, received it next day (thursday) and it is such an improvement on her sleeping i put her down in her cot while she was still awake and she was crying so turned on her cot mobile and within a minute or two she fell asleep!! which is the first time in her life she has ever fell asleep unaided! although it did cost £45 from Kiddicare.com but it is well worth the money! i found it in blue or pink on kiddicare so suitable for both boy or girl!

it projects colored images onto the bedroom ceiling (stars, moon and sun), it spins, has some nice music i think its 3 maybe 4 different songs and you could just use it as a night light as it has another setting for night light which isn't that bright but bright enough to ease a scared/worried child :) it will also turn on if it hears the baby cry! + it comes with a remote.. so don't have to get out of bed just to turn it on or off ;) i and my daughter absoloutly love this and HAD to share it with everyone on here!!

Ooooh I want this........Need to sell the mobile we have though lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->