• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chicco trio 4 me

Bunnipowder

Reaction score
Iv put a depoist down on this pram and wondered if anyone else has got one or knows of someone that has, what do they think of it?Would you recommend it?

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/bunnipowder/chicco_trio_for_me_auto_fix_vertigo.jpg

Dont no anyone who has one so cant help there. Just wanted to say great choice x

I went and had a look at this one in the same colour, it was lovely, colours are fab, its light, the handle bar on it is great having the choice of one long or 2 single, but only thing that put me off was the summer hood that u added on it seemed to big for the push chair, (seemed all hood) but i am still thinking about getting it.. so great choice i say xx

I had one for Jasmine that my SIL gave me and its a fantastic pram but ended up having the Silvercross 3D aswell which I love

I want the Chicco trio 4me corfu which is in yellow colour but i'm confused as the hood is all yellow and i'm afraid that after few months it gets dirty, i think even though it gets washed still dirt on light colours remain =( Does anyone ever cleaned the hood? Here's the link of the Chicco trio corfu that i'm talking about-https://www.nonsolobimboclub.com/public/ecommerce/1510200761583formecorfu.jpg

I am thinking of getting this one
Anyone got it?

i went and had a look at this one as its reduced near me and has everythig i wanted but found it to be quite plasticy iykwim not what i was expectig for the price but still looove the look of it xxxx

Iv put a depoist down on this pram and wondered if anyone else has got one or knows of someone that has, what do they think of it?Would you recommend it?

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/bunnipowder/chicco_trio_for_me_auto_fix_vertigo.jpg

I too am really interested in buying this travel system, i think it looks nice and does everything u need it to, as our baby is due in the winter, i wanted something with a proper pram body on it, the only problem i'm finding is i can online find them in online stores and i would love to go to a shop and try one out.

hi, i've got the chicco trio for me and its absolutly fab, this is my third child and had a few prams/pushchairs in my time. it light, easy to fold, the sun canopy is great, you can unfold it fully to completely shade your baby from the sun or fold it under. easy to wash. all my friends have commented on it cos its so versitile. check out kiddecare.com, some colours only £299. hope this helps.

I was lucky enough that our local pram centre stocks these (The trio 4 me autofix) so I had a try of it. Loved it so much in the shop, nearly bought it there, then went home and found a nicer colour on kiddicare for £299, was well chuffed!

Obviously haven't used it properly yet, as LO isn't here, but I've set it up, and tried out all the various bits, and am so happy with how easy it is to use. It's very light too, and the carry-handle on the carseat is fabby. It has a cross-bar so you don't have to carry it in an awkward "backhanded" position, which is fab for me as I have dicky shoulders! The handle can be converted from a single bar (which my DH likes) to two handles (which I like!), with an easy insert. It's dead easy to fold, and put back up.

In terms of trying it out, are there any independent places that you could go to? You might have more luck finding a stockist there than anywhere else. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->