Child Of Rage

x-MummyToBe-x

Preggo with #2
Reaction score
I'm watching this on true movies right now and i am seriously screaming at the TV that's how bad it is never had a film move me this music it's disgusting :cry:

Anyone else seen it?

I think i may ahve seen this, I use to watch loads of the true movies when we had sky. Is it a little girl with curly hair? I may be completely wrong lol. Let me know

Just watched the trailer on youtube and it's not the one I have seen. But will try and get it to watch. I really enjoy the true movies and own quite a lot aswell.

The girl did have curly hair but you should seriously rent out this one its got one disturbing scene that I actually shouted at my sister to turn it off! I love true movies watched most of them on there :)

I have only watched I know my name is Stev en, i cant watch any other true films.

Watch Christmas channel, loads more cheerier.

V xxxx

The girl did have curly hair but you should seriously rent out this one its got one disturbing scene that I actually shouted at my sister to turn it off! I love true movies watched most of them on there :)

Theres a few I would reccomend:

Death of a cheerleader
One of her own
Baby snatcher
She said no
The story/rescue of Jessica McClure (I think thats the title)
15 and pregnant

They are all really good, some are a bit difficult at time to watch but all very good. I know a couple of them you can't get on dvd but worth trying. They are worth a watch

I've seen all them :haha: apart from the rescue of jessica.

Try:

Dead before dawn
Dangerous intentions
Davids mother
Untamed love (this is the one i was thiking of instead of child of rage)
Try these ones, but you have prob seen them aswell lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->