Child Trust Fund Voucher Expires in 3 Days!

RJsMum

Mommy of RJ
Reaction score
As the title states, DS's CTF voucher expires in only 3 days and I have no clue how to pick from the long list of providers with whom to invest his cheque. :dohh:

Anyone who has done this recently? How do you decide??

If you don't choose one they'll do it automatically for you and send you the details of who they have chosen x

We had the same problem RJ'sMum. We let them put it into a fund on our behalf x

Mines was due to expire soon too and i couldn't make up my mind what to do with it, In the end i asked my friend who she was with,Nationwide and went with them lol.

i put Amaris with NW as everyone else had :haha:

OOoohhh, when do they expire? I havent done mine yet.

I chose to put mine with someone i already have an account with, just because it requires less paper work. Decision made, yet i still havent got round to doing it :dohh:

We bank with Lloyds, but they will only distribute it...to Children's Mutual, I think.

I did read that I might be able to set it all up over the phone. Hmm. That might be convenient.

I'm in the same boat, need to sort mine out asap and no idea who to go with or even which type of account to do out of stakeholder or savings!

I just went with the first ones that sent their stuff through the post. :shrug:
I don't plan on adding to it, and the way I see it 50 quid in 18 years is going to be worth nothing, anyway...

We'll be opening a savings account for her, but didn't want one that she can only access when she turns 18.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->