Children given real heart while Trick or Treating.

kazine

Meatballs for Two!
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483609/Woman-wielding-fake-knife-handed-trick-treat-children-real-lambs-heart-knocked-door.html

I saw this on my newsfeed and I was absolutely horrified. But the person who posted it said she "couldn't stop laughing" and people were commenting saying "I wish I'd thought of that," saying that the mum is a sicko for not appreciating the treat etc.

Now it might just be because I'm TTC right now but I think this is absolutely disgusting and I think the mother should prosecute the woman. I can't be the only one utterly horrified by this? :/

Jodi x

Wow i feel sick.and she actually put it into the childs hand, covered in blood. some People amaze me. I think alot of teenagers have ruined halloween and most People are scared to open there doors anymore.i went trick or treating with my daughter and all her cousins for the First time this year and she loved it.Lucky alot of People in the area were in the halloween spirit and had lots If treats.to give à Child raw meat and say it was fun is very disturbing. Then chase them down the road!!!!

I just honestly am sickened, not just by what happened, but the fact people who I'm friends with on Facebook are laughing about it. What a horrible world we live in :/.

Makes me wanna gag!! Very sick indeed! Who would think of doing that to little kids! :/ so sad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->