** Children's Messages to Santa - Santa is gone all high tech**

Santa

Reaction score
:xmas1:Hello Grotto lovers one and all.:xmas16:

I have had an idea which is inspired by a lovely little girl called Jess who is 8 years old. Jess wrote me a lovely message on here with permission from her mum and I replied to it and it got me thinking.

I know most of your children will be writing letters to me themselves or with your help but if any of you think your child would like to message me on here or to have a message from me then please do message me for it.

Maybe they have an event coming up that you'd like me to mention, or they've achieved or learned something new and you want me to congratulate them. Or maybe they're being naughty and you want them told to behave - nicely of course:xmas3:

I promise to reply to all.

Santa Claus

Such a fabby idea...will be in touch!!

Xx

What a fab idea my Lo to little, but older ones would love it. You rock santa. xxx

Santa..... Jess is sooooooooooooooo excited that you answered her, and she is now actually looking forward to going to her new school on tuesday, Thankyou so so much xxxxxxxxxx

Santa..... Jess is sooooooooooooooo excited that you answered her, and she is now actually looking forward to going to her new school on tuesday, Thankyou so so much xxxxxxxxxx

You are very welcome becks, glad she's looking forward to it:xmas6:

I am so happy to be getting messages from lovely children:xmas6:

What a lovely idea - if JJ is naughty I will certainly be messaging you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh