Chinese Accupuncture

Hiya ladies,

I know some of you won't come back & that I was only small part of this journey, but I think of y'all always. I never replied but when I saw Briss, Blythe & Vonn had their dreams come true I was so ecstatic.

We've all gone through some dark times, but the blessings in the end made the journey all the with while.

Ever since I had my little girl I've been wanting to be pregnant again. We have had a few financial issues though & OH having his anxiety/libido didn't quite equate to successful baby dancing. Could kill him sometimes!

And now, after 3 years were really struggling. OH & I are good but fertility seems to be on a steep decline. I'd almost settle for the mc's rather than nothing. My hormones are all over the place and cycles have gone haywire. I thought there was a chance it'd randomly happen naturally by now but nope. Just ridiculous cycles and more bfns.

We've started to discuss IVF & adoption, but I think it only makes sense to give TCM a go again. I really did enjoy it & it surely must have helped?

I did go to the doctor who have requested for some tests to be taken but recommended I wait for my next cycle to start, even though I feel like that will never happen.

Don't get me wrong I feel truly blessed I absolutely love my little girl, I'm over the moon with her, but I very desperately want to give her a brother or sister.

Here I go again, trying to #thinkhappythoughts

Hello Kits

i do very much understand where you are. I am still not sure how i feel about TCM....i sometimes wish i had turned to IVF sooner but there are so many encouraging stories out there. It gave me hope and that was just so important in keeping me moving forward to the place i eventually ended up :)....I had regular cycles so i cannot really recall any notable effects from acu/herbs other than on my finances. However, it does appear to have a really positive effect on regulation of cycles with some women as do certain herbs [vitex and so on...] so it may be just the thing for you.

It sounds like you are making some positive steps. I have to say we tried many crazy things but after the years of TTC we stopped having sex....i dreaded ovulation for the stress around sex so do appreciate the anxiety/libido thing. The IVF was a relief as i was dealing with frozen sperm so meant i could just focus on me. But IVF is an arsehole too....hopefully you will not need to go there.

Do you have a TCM practitioner that you have in mind?

Hiya Blythe, it's great to see you!!! How are you & your LO doing? We're you thinking of trying for another?

I think a few of us had issues with the OH & sex, it's such a difficult thing to talk about IRL so it's such a relief being able to talk about it on here. Thanks for empathising. :flower: Luckily that has gotten better with us over the past few months.

I don't think I'm capable of going back to experimenting so many things, albeit I didn't try anything too extreme, but I'm a different person now & feel so blessed with my little girl. Who knows though, if it does take much longer then I will probably some more extreme methods...

After crying at the doctors office & hearing her say that I need to find ways to relax & be happy about conceiving I found myself researching acupuncture again.

I had a consultation with my previous acu Dr yesterday, along with my first session and I'm quite glad I did. I was seeing her for about 2 months last time when I got pregnant (initially started with a different Dr but didn't feel she was right for me).

We looked at my cycles over the last year, focusing on the last 6 months & I think I've been in denial as to how bad it had gotten. I had a cycle that was 57 days! Others that were 48, 44, 37, etc. & in random order, no wonder I was going crazy! She actually thinks I may have PCOS and now I'm beginning to think so too.

I'm now on CD 40, getting bfns but no period which makes it difficult to know what's going on :shrug:, so no Chinese herbs or specific treatment. Just had an overall well-being therapy with small massage, because I was on CD 44 when I had my pregnant bfp so can't fully rule ir out until AF shows her face. FF is on its 3rd guess at my ovulation so maybe I do have PCOS.

IVF is something we may look into further down the line, but will give this a go & then see what my blood results say. If it can help regulate my cycles then I will consider it a success.

Thanks for your reply, it's good to hear from you! Hugs!

a few friends of my sis had acupuncture before and during IVF, and got pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->