Chinese Accupuncture

Blythe- HI! Was just thinking of you the other day and wondering how you have been? Miss you, this thread, and all the ladies. Hope you are well.

Blythe! Have been thinking of you too. How are you? Miss this lovely thread too xxx

Blythe--it's been a long time! I hope you are well. How's it going?

Just a quick update. Today is 9dp5dt and I had my beta this morning. I am pregnant! :bfp: :bfp: This is the first positive I have ever had in my nearly 4 years of TTC. I was so emotional when I got the news that I didn't write down my hcg number, but I think the nurse said it was 118. I can check it in my portal when it's uploaded. I'll go back on Saturday to check the doubling rate. I know having that take-home baby is a long ways off, but I can't get there without this first positive. And the 22 yr old's egg helps reduce the miscarriage chances. I'm gonna let myself celebrate a little. :cloud9:

Vonn, what a fantastic news!! so happy for you! wishing you a very straightforward pregnancy and easy birth!

Vonn- I'm so happy for you!!! This is the best news, I'm literally tearing up and laughing reading your update!! Best wishes for continued happiness and a healthy baby. You got this!

Hi Ladies,

It's been a long time since I've posted as well. You may or may not remember me. I decided to check in today as I often forget, but keep meaning to.

Congratulations Vonn!!! That is exciting news! It's been a long time coming. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Briss, So happy about your first baby and that your trying for your second soon. I can sympathize with your frustration with the sperm count. Hopefully it's not as bad as you fear and you can proceed with a successful natural ivf cycle.

Ging, great to see you on here! Hope you are going well.

Hope you all are doing well!

Attaching a photo of my baby. Well, no longer a baby almost a 2 year old toddler. Welp! It goes too fast! :cry:

Attachments

• _EDIT-0018.jpg
    _EDIT-0018.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 5
Vonn -just incredible. I have been following your updates for so long and felt so confident all of your efforts would lead to this. What wonderful news.

Congratulations Vonn wishing you a smooth pregnancy x

I thought i would update on this thread - i realise i started posting here in 2012 although had started TTC a second child back in 2010.

I gave birth last Tuesday to a daughter after six long years ....it was an IVF OE pregnancy and i am now 44.5 so i feel exceptionally lucky. I think the reason i am pregnant is [not anything to do with my experiences with TCM] a good IVF lab but mostly just luck and persistence and being encouraged by my good friend Briss and you other ladies during my darkest times.

Blythe - huge huge congratulations. Just wonderful news. I'm so so happy for you xxx

Blythe- sooooo excited to read your update! Massive congratulations! So so happy to read this! So happy for you!

Blythe, you made me cry again :) I am just so happy for you!! as I am starting to TTC again you are now an inspiration for me and i am sure the thought of your daughter will keep me going in my dark hours to come. even though both our girls are a result of IVF, I am still grateful to TCM cos i met you and the other ladies through our shared interest and belief in TCM. without your constant support and positive messages it would have been so much harder on this horrendous journey.

afm, had a chat with DH about his drinking again. this time it was a little easier to persuade him to give it up while we ttc. he is so in love with our daughter that he is actually open to the idea of having more children (provided they are exactly like her!) that's not what he was saying before but I'll take it. he switched to non alcoholic beer cos he still wants to have his social life. he is taking vitamins. we just need to get our sex life back on track and we might try again in a cycle or so (provided he has some live sperm this time). so 2017 here we come!

Briss - you are right and reflecting back I take back my comments re TCM. Every single thing I did over the last few years led me to my cycle in march and to the conception of my daughter. Even the bloody on line spells, orange knickers, red bed sheets and putting a bloody elephant in the corner of my room. At the beginning of the year I posted an anonymous letter to my local vicar and ask that he say a prayer for me....maybe it was some of the things I have picked up from Chinese medicine....

I am so pleased to read about your DH and anticipate a fantastic 2017 for you and your family.

Blythe--wow, what an amazing surprise! I am beyond happy for you -- congrats on the birth of your daughter!! :cloud9: What incredible toughness and resiliency you've shown. Online spells and an elephant in the corner of the bedroom...you really did try just about everything. Hooray for you, mama! :baby:

Briss--I'm so glad to hear DH is taking ttc more seriously and stopped the drinking. Men always seem slower to come around. 2017 is your year!

Melly--I love the pic of little Gretchen! She looks so happy...and those pigtails. So cute! She looking like quite the fashionista, what an adorable outfit.

Oh wow, Blythe!! Congratulations!!! What amazing news!!!

Vonn, I continue to pray for a healthy and easy pregnancy in these coming months. Thanks for the compliments of Gretchen. She is a little ham! :)

I'm so happy to read good news and happy outcomes in recent years. We've all been through this journey, which has taken years. There were many dark days, but it's always nice to know there are women in your corner and we can all share similar stories and frustrations. I wish everyone a joyous and happy 2017!

Melly--I second your sentiments; couldn't have said it better!

AFM--had my first ultrasound today at 5w2d. All they were hoping to see was the gestational sac and we saw it looking just dandy in the uterus. There was even a speck inside the gs, the yolk sac. Crossed another hurdle and grateful for it. :cloud9:

Blythe-huge congrats!! How did you hold that secret for nine months?! Kudos to you and I wish you and your family nothing but the best. Happy holidays!! ❤️

Hiya ladies,

I know some of you won't come back & that I was only small part of this journey, but I think of y'all always. I never replied but when I saw Briss, Blythe & Vonn had their dreams come true I was so ecstatic.

We've all gone through some dark times, but the blessings in the end made the journey all the with while.

Ever since I had my little girl I've been wanting to be pregnant again. We have had a few financial issues though & OH having his anxiety/libido didn't quite equate to successful baby dancing. Could kill him sometimes!

And now, after 3 years were really struggling. OH & I are good but fertility seems to be on a steep decline. I'd almost settle for the mc's rather than nothing. My hormones are all over the place and cycles have gone haywire. I thought there was a chance it'd randomly happen naturally by now but nope. Just ridiculous cycles and more bfns.

We've started to discuss IVF & adoption, but I think it only makes sense to give TCM a go again. I really did enjoy it & it surely must have helped?

I did go to the doctor who have requested for some tests to be taken but recommended I wait for my next cycle to start, even though I feel like that will never happen.

Don't get me wrong I feel truly blessed I absolutely love my little girl, I'm over the moon with her, but I very desperately want to give her a brother or sister.

Here I go again, trying to #thinkhappythoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->