Chinese medicine?

Wardyd

Reaction score
Dear all.

I am considering trying accupunture and Chinese medicine. I have two friends who have successfully conceived with this approach.

I was wondering had anyone tried it and had a BFP? If yes, how long did it take?

Also keen to hear people's thoughts on this.

Xxx

I have not had a BFP but I am using acupuncture and chinese medicine in conjunction with Clomid. I was only using acupuncture/ Clomid. Last month was my first month on Clomid and I ended up with short LP and a really short/light period. Since Clomid thins your uterine lining I figure the short/light period is a side effect. The chinese herbs I am taking now are for "blood building" to help thicken my uterine lining. I did not start these herbs until after I was done with Clomid for the month. Since this is my first month with the herbs I don't know if they have helped yet but I do think that acupuncture has worked well with the Clomid in supporting ovulation. I say it is worth a try!

I've also been considering acupuncture but haven't looked too far into it yet

Ive heard a lot of ppl talk about reflexology and how that works id say its worth looking into.... esp if y dont like needles lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->