Chinese remedies

RacyRaspberry

Mother of one, DS 19
Reaction score
A friend TTC for about six months and then went in Dr China and asked for some medicine to improve fertility, she paid about £13 I think she said, it was weird little tablets, hard to describe but like a bit smaller than peppercorns, she had to take like 8 at a time twice a day for the week between period and ovulation... So like day 7 till 14... She had more tummy cramps at ovulation than usual, better cm and guess what... Pregnant !!

Has anyone else had an experience if this?

I'm curious to try

Hmm sounds interesting , are dr china those shops you see around , like a chain in the uk?
I'm thinking about trying alternative medicine but along side western too. You have to be so very careful though. I would spend as much energy researching a good practitioner as I would a regular dr.
Good luck , let us know what you find

Interesting! Was considering chaste berry, but might try Dr.China to as had successful acupuncture there with rapid results. Wonder what the tablets were?

I got something called 'Fu Ke Zhong Ze' lol
It's worth a try, she knew more about my charts than my own GP did...

I used to take Chinese medicine. It was in granular form that i made into a tea. It had a number of ingredients that tasted yucky. No bfp but it did bring forward my ovulation and lengthen my LP. Im on clomid now and was told by my acupuncturist to stop taking the medicine as it would clash with the Clomid. Im all for Eastern medicine as long as its with an affiliated practitioner .

A friend of mine in UK is seeing a chinese Dr in Harley St, it is costing her about 800 pound a month, so I´m keen to see how she gets on. I´ll let you all know if she has any luck. Personally I don´t think a practitioner has to be that expensive to be good. I had acupuncture after both MC and my cycle returned to normal immediately. So I believe it does work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->