Chips, fried rice and curry?

shellideaks

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Just wondering if you've ever ate it? I have it sometimes and my OH thinks it's a bizarre combination. Surely not that weird as it's on the menu in the chippy? I'm wondering if it's an area thing as he's from a different town.

Yeah I used to like it now and again from the chippy. I live in Spain now, so we don't get anything like that. I could totally eat a portion now though nom nom nom

Love it! Chinese's where i live call it 'a curry mix' or 'a curry half n half' :lol: chippys where i am dont sell rice though just chineses.

I had a chinese last night...which included chips, rice & curry. It's one of the best combos

I don't think I've ever eaten it all together but it sounds bloody gorgeous!

Oh it is Bev! It comes in a tray with chips on one side, fried rice on the other and curry all over the top. I had it for tea tonight :-D

Hmm, sounds interesting. Might be a regional thing as I don't recall ever coming across it in London over my 13 years there.

I always get that in the chippy, with boiled rice though.x

Chips, egg fried rice and curry is lussh. One of my faves from the chippy! I'm from Bolton/Manchester. X

Not from the chipper but it's my absolute favourite from the Chinese :)

I probably should of put Chinese but I just call them all chippy's lol.

I worked at a Chinese and it was such a popular option! I don't like curry but I could eat a bucket full of chips, fried rice and OK chicken!

That's what we have from the Chinese! :haha:

Rice, then curry and chips on the top :lol:

xxx

I always get that in the chippy, with boiled rice though.x

Yeah I prefer boiled rice. And Bisto used to do a curry granules mix that I'd buy to replicate the experience at home :lol:

I don't think its weird! All the chippys near where I live sell it, its one of my favourite things to order, yum x

I think it's weird thatis in the chippy lol but no it's not weird, we always have it from the Chinese xx

Never heard of it and I used to work in a chippy and have had all sorts of odd things requested.

Its a favourite round here, we also get it with gravy (my personal favourite) or sweet and sour sauce. Its been on our chinese menu for as long as i can remember. We also get a 4 in 1 which is chips rice onions and sauce and a 5 in 1 which is the same with added mishrooms.

I've had it, but from the Chinese, not the chippy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->