chloe has eczema

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
am gutted, this was 1 of the main reasons i purely brestfed her till she was 10 month :(

Ella has it too, its ok at the mo gets really bad in the summer in the heat. My nan gave me some cream that she uses called Eumovate and it is fantastic, it clears it up within a day and doesnt come back!

yea eumovate is wot i use wen mine flares up, she is using hydrocortison(sp) atm

Ewan has eczema too. he was breast fed till 9 months. I use therapeutics moisturiser it is forumulated for excema and psoriasis and contains only natural products, no nasty chemicals.

yea she has been prescribed oilatum and emulsifying ointment, grrr slimy bath tonight lol!!

Hun Noah had really bad eczema and was always on anti Biotics and steriods. In the end I was so pissed off at him always being on these drugs that I reseached and made my own. Its now completly gone and we dont need to use anything at all.

If you want I can give you the recipe.

Awww sorry hun :hugs: Me and Kai both have it an its not nice i know!
xx

Can you post the recipe Cat?

I use eumovate on Ella when hers is really bad, at the moment it's okish. She was breastfed too.

Jonny and Frankie have this, both have been on steriod creams but I now use Dream cream from Lush and it works better than any other treatment!

Jonny and Frankie have this, both have been on steriod creams but I now use Dream cream from Lush and it works better than any other treatment!

even teh thought of lush makes me itch lol!!!!

Right Im going to give out my secret recipe!

Get some Shea Butter and put in in a container inside another container of boiled water to melt it down to liquid (like when you melt dowm chocolate) add some coconut oil and melt it down in the same way.

Get some cold pressed olive oil (not normal cooking olive oil as this is refined differently) and add a load of rolled oats (just breakfast oats from super market for 40p) blitz them together in a blender and leave to sit for an hour before putting through a sieve of muslin cloth to strain out the bits. you will find your left with a cloudy oil, add this to your butter mix.

Add a few drops of calendula oil and then pour into a pot and leave to go firm again in the fridge, you will be left with a golden colour butter which you can put in bub. Because its oil based and not water based like most eczema creams it takes longer to absorb into the skin so you only need to use it first thing in morning and again at night so it lasts a while and will keep for upto a year.

If people are interested but dont want the hastle I will be making a batch soon for sale as I have a had a lot of requests for it from people I made it for last time round. I do also have a website all ready to go live with a load of info and shop to buy it from once I do sort it out.

But if you do want to make it yourself you will nearly all the ingredience (apart from calendula oil and oats) for sale on this site
www.https://www.akamuti.co.uk/

Oh and its great for most skin irritations including sun burn. And can be used as a light sun block too.

Aww poor Chloe :hugs:

Hope hers aint too bad. I have no experience of this so cant offer any advice (think its the only thing madam hasnt had!)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"