Chloe Louise King 25/11/08 10:25am

beckynbump25

mommy to 1 an expecting
Reaction score
me and oh went out to get somethink to eat bearing in mind none of us drive we were standing at the bus stop at 8:00pm and then i felt a massive gush of warm fluid a few miniutes later my contractions started i didnt know what the hek to do i didnt want to get the bus beacuse ild look like ild pee'd my self so we decided to walk home 45min walk it felt so horrible i was wet every where lol
got home had a shower sat down for a few hours as contrations wernt regular i didnt want to phonee then labour ward as my thinking it would be a waste of time and would maybe been told to wait.

1am me and oh went to bed and tryed getting to sleep but my contractions had started coming evry 6mins we made sure we had evrythink we need in hospital bag, money car seat e.g by this time is was about 2:00am oh phoned the labour ward explained the situation they told us to come in we phoned a taxi and got to the hospital at 2:45am.

i was examined i was only 2cm dialated i was bleeding i was crappin myself thinkin this ent normal my waters were a greeny colour cuz chloe had pooed in me lol. so babys heart was moniterd though out and my contrations were also being moniterd as they were still not regular i was put on the drip to speed things up abit and was having my blood presure taken quiet often because it was very high i had to take tablets to try and bring it down.At this point ild completely lost track of time and me and oh were knackerd oh was fallin asleep in the chair my contrations were getting stronger and much more painfull so first i was given paracetamol and then puton gas and air this was about 6:30am and gosh that is good stuff! made me feel very light headded i didnt wna take it cuz i made me feel funny but the contrations still hurt then i was put on pethline oh was told to get some think to eat and a drink cuz we were gunna be there a while.

i went to the toliet for a wee i said to oh i either need a S**T or this baby is cumming so i tryed to have a number two nothink was happening next thing u know i just felt the need to push so i was pushing on the toilet lmao! the midwife came in to cheak every think was alright then helped me back on to the bed what seemed like moments later she was telling me she could see a head.i was just pushing i couldnt feel the contractions any more.And then the midwife told us the babys heart rate was dropping i swear i had never pushed soo much in my life i scared me soo much i thought she was not gunna make it.

she came out making little shouts no cryes i thought some thing was wrong then they placed my beautiful little girl on my chest forgetting to tell me the sex she is sooo beautifull i am very proud of all three of us.
Also i was that out of it with all the drugs i had been given i said yes to them cutting me to get her out easier and to let a student training midwife watch somethink i would NEVER do!! lol
weighing 6lb 2oz Chloe Louise King :D:D:D:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:hug:
P261108_21.23.JPG

chloe with mommy and daddy.jpg

Image042.jpg

Image047.jpg

P251108_13.41.JPG

awww hun uv done so well...OH looks more knackered than u in that pic ! bless !

chloe looks prefect hun...congrats :mrgreen: hope im saying same thing in 8mth time :)

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congratulations to both of you and welcome to the world little Chloe Louise King xxx

Congrats to both of you! Chloe looks absolutly gorgeous!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->