cholestasis again & slow growth

precious77

Reaction score
Have also posted this in third tri dont know if anyonecan help. I had cholestasis in my first three pregnancies and have just been diagnosed with it with this one my fourth (was expecting it was just waiting for it to come). I went to the hospital weds to be monitored and get my meds sorted for the cholestasis and also had a scan. Scan showed baby has slowed right down on growth, on my scan at 29+4 she was on the 50th percentile on weds at 34+2 she just about makes the 10th percentile. I have got to go back on thurs for doppler to check blood flow and see docs, then week after another scan and docs again. If no improvement in growth they will take me straight in poss c-section, if better then will be induced at 37 weeks for the cholestatsis. I had to have the steroid injections weds and yesterday, they are the most painful injections i have ever had! I have been told that any change what so ever in movements to go in straight away, even if got scan next day dont wait go straight in. I am absolutely terrified now, as have read it can cause stillbirth etc. I will most likely be up the hosp later today as her movements since last night have not been like they have. Has anyone else been through this and all been ok or going through a similar thing at the moment.
Also i have read it can be due to high blood pressure, my normal blood pressure top reading is in the 90's but last two ive had taken have been 120 and also 125, so for me thats high but obviously in other people that would be considered normal. Do think i should mention that to them too?
Sorry for long post just so so worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->