Choose to wait between ER & ET?

Hopethisyear

Reaction score
Has anyone chosen to do the ER and then wait a month to do ET on purpose? I know some people have to because of overstimulation and so forth. I've read that it is good to get all the meds from ER out of the system and give the body a break in between. Just wondering if anyone did this on purpose .

I just had my ER 4 days ago. Doctor gave me the options to do FT or FET a week before it. I picked the option to give my body a break between ER and ET and was really glad about it because I feel very unwell from the ER and think that my embryo will strive better in a healthier body a few months later. There is still on-going pain at my ovaries area and nausea will strike me on and off now. The nausea is a reminder to me that the ovulation simulation hormones are still lingering in my body.

Thanks Gal! That's exactly what I was thinking too. May I ask, did you have to pay extra for the freezing option or was it included? Also, did you do PGD?

Personally the possibility of getting pregnant this month or 2 months later doesn't make a big difference to me . I believe a happy mother = a happy embryo in tummy.

Hope the IVF/FET journeys will go well for you and me :flower:

PGD is not allowed in my country for all, except for couples who both have blood disorder genes.

So I am not doing PGD. Yes, I have to pay for the freezing for my embryos. I am thankful to god that I have some embryos which I could freeze yesterday at Day 3.

Besides taking a break from the hormones, I also get to take a break from the TWW which is damm stressful :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->