Christening presents?

wiiwidow

1st timer!
Reaction score
I've recently been asked to be Godmother to two gorgeous little boys from different families lol! And am stuck for christening presents, have you any ideas or some that people gave to your lo's?

I was thinking of a special edition children's book, but can't seem to find one in my price range? (£50-£60) I also found some quentin Blake prints which were great but also way out of my price range?

Any suggestions gratefully received :flower: thanks x

i always find nice little photoframes work for christening presents, you can get lovely silver ones engraved etc.....

I was at a Christening a couple of weekends ago, I too was godmother. I bought a christening plate and had it personalised.

Another present that my goddaughter got was an encyclopedia of her name....everyone thought it was wonderful.Not sure where the women got it but i would imagine you would find it online....

The enclopedia was personalised and took each letter of her name and had lots of pictures and explanations of the things beginning with that letter IFYKWIM? Im not sure i explained it very well but it was a gorgeous, thoughtful gift! xx

I was at a Christening a couple of weekends ago, I too was godmother. I bought a christening plate and had it personalised.

Another present that my goddaughter got was an encyclopedia of her name....everyone thought it was wonderful.Not sure where the women got it but i would imagine you would find it online....

The enclopedia was personalised and took each letter of her name and had lots of pictures and explanations of the things beginning with that letter IFYKWIM? Im not sure i explained it very well but it was a gorgeous, thoughtful gift! xx

That sounds lovely, i'm going to have a google!

Yea it was passed around the party afterwards and everyone thought it was really nice, me included. Such a thoughtful gift.Im going to see if i can get my girls one for thwir birthdays so let me know if you find it!! hehe xx

Thanks both :) I love the idea of the encyclopedia...off to check out amazon again lol! x

Was this it https://www.borngifted.co.uk/baby-gifts/product/BG-888

Was this it https://www.borngifted.co.uk/baby-gifts/product/BG-888

LOL you found the exact same one as me!!! I'm not sure that's it though :wacko: Although that would make a lovely pressie :)

thats the exact one i saw at the christening!! Good find xx

Woo hoo! If anyone asks me what I would like for my LO for her christening I shall know where to point them :D

Louppey...that pic in your signature is just gorgeous!! x

Aww thank you very much :blush:

I took it, along with a few others to make my hubby a photo collage for Fathers Day. I weakened and gave it to him as soon as it arrived though :haha:

Would've been if I hadn't weakened LOL! Now I need to find something else... He loved them though so that's all that matters :D

Aw what a lovely idea...! My lo's got a dummy that says I love Daddy, so I took a photo of him with it in and am going to make it into a card :)

That's a lovely idea! I stole an idea off another thread on here, and took three photos of my LO with her holding a big D in two of them and a A in one of them, i'm going to put them in a photo frame for 3 photos so it spells DAD. I wanted to give him something else too though!

I may need to look for a dummy like that :haha:

Awww, brilliant idea, I love it, where did you get the letters?

I got the dummy in boots...

Attachments

• Oscar Weeks 9-12 080.jpg
    Oscar Weeks 9-12 080.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
Awww, brilliant idea, I love it, where did you get the letters?

I got the dummy in boots...

Cuteness! I know where i'll be going at the weekend!!

I got the letters in hobbycraft, they're blue glittery ones LOL but they also sell brown paper mache type ones which you could paint any colour you wanted :D

Brilliant thank you :) see I ask for christening ideas and get fathers day ones too! Funny thing is the christening is on fathers day! Thanks again Hun xxx

OMG no way! My Lo's christening is on fathers day too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->