Christening presents?

Perhaps that's why the thread turned that way! Sorry!!

Hope you have fun at the christening & enjoy being godmum :D

I have a couple of Quentin Blake limited edition prints which my husband has bought for me as birthday presents a couple of times (one of Matilda which I particularly adore!!) but I know they cost a small fortune.

One of my favourite presents I had given for Frankie was a personalised stool with his name and date of birth on it. Here is a link to where it was bought from.

https://www.toyprofessor.co.uk/index.php?option=static&page_id=970&pname=FAQ

I honestly loved opening this as a Mummy and it now has pride of place in our library just waiting for Frankie to be a big enough boy to sit on it and read some of the lovely books he has.

I got this....
https://www.aspenandbrown.com/products/details.asp?id=1004

I bought names from the wooden letter company to go on nursery wall. Also try:
Notonthehighstreet.com there's loads of stuff, I bought a little necklace and had name engrave on one side and special goddaughter on te other. Another option is a toybox, I got one for lo when she was born and found a woodcarver who carved Los name on front - it's beautiful. Other websites are beckyandlolo or the little baby company and bundles of joy

Good luck

Perhaps that's why the thread turned that way! Sorry!!

Hope you have fun at the christening & enjoy being godmum :D

Thanks Hun, hope your lo's christening is a lovely day :) xx proud mum day!

Thanks for the other suggestions, I've got loads of ideas now...chuffed!

Off to go and investigate :thumbup:

Coralie's getting the encyclopaedia :happydance:

One of my LO's godparents asked for ideas and I pointed her in that direction! Yippee!!

Yey for Coralie :) I now can't decide...:dohh:

I can't remember your budget (baby brain!) but I love the ark. I wish I knew someone who may pay that lol :haha: but it's too expensive for my friends.

It's just beautiful though :)

The ark is probably top of my list at the moment! :) it's just within budget...but bearing in mind I've got another soon to be godson (though the christening has not yet been arranged) I've gotmto reign myself in a little!

Sorry I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if these have already been suggested. For my godson I bought a silver money box in the shape of a digger and had it engraved. For my best friends little boy I got a lovely big hardback book with all the winnie the pooh stories in with original illustrations. Was lovely and thinking of getting one for my little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->