Christian & Syed

I wish Eastenders would do something that wasn't depressing for once, but I doubt it :lol:

If there's no story they can make out of them getting back together then they won't :(

The depressing side could be Zainab trying to murder them both because she doesn't approve :D

I hope they get together anyway!

I'm feeling really sorry for Syed at the moment!
In fact the whole storyline is quite sad really :(

I hope Syed gets back with Christian as well :)

x

I couldn't believe what she said last night to Syed at the hospital! x

I hope they get back together! It's really good story line, because it's true for so many gay people I know, their families have totally disowned them for being gay, some even at 16! Zainab is totally mad, couldn't believe what she said to him last night!!! Any wonder people don't come out, I was lucky, everyone knew bout me since I was born, so I never had to 'come out' as such lol

It's doing my head in but hubby loves the storyline, he finds it really interesting.

Well Christian is leaving so they could get back together then leave together so that Z doesnt interfere :shrug: its about time someone had a happy ending though!!

I really do hope they have a positive ending cause Eastenders hasn't been known for the happy endings for gay couples.
Sonia/Naomi broke up
Barry/Colin I think didn't have a good ending

Christian/Syed have to be the hottest, cutest and most desirable couple on TV at the moment. But with Syed going to that nonce 'gays can be cured' person I don't see it happening. I hate how Masood and Tamwar are behind Syed 100% but Z is the only one who hates him. It's like Syed is too blinded by the hate of his own mother that he can't see that Mas and Tam really love him the way he is.
GARRRR I hate that woman!

i agree with 'kitten'
the whole stories getting boring!

getting sick of hearing about them both! haha
although i do hope they get back together i guess

Yeah, however it 'ends' I hope it ends soon...dragging it out much? :lol: And who the hell is this guy who claims he can 'cure' gay-ness, as if its an illness or something :shrug: numpty

I think he's gay himself and then him and sayeed will end up together!

Z is so irritating now, hope Masood leaves her for Jane and Syeed and Christian ride off into the sunset :)

A bit random but I saw "Christian" on stage in Miss Saigon. He was amazing, his singing was just gorgeous.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->