Christmas adverts!!

jay92

Reaction score
So excited for the m and s christmas advert tonight.
The girls love The new asda one with its take on Charlie and the chocolate factory.
However i have gotta say I literally get so emotional when the adverts have old people in them. The man on the moon one :cry: or the one when all the old man's family cancelled but then turned up last minute.

So ladies what's your fave xmas advert so far?

Haven't seen the coca cola advert yet :happydance:

I love them too, haven't seen any yet this year as we don't have actual telly so I only watch catch up and there aren't many Christmas ads yet.
I remember the John Lewis one where the little boy was impatiently for Christmas Day then turned out he wanted to give his parents their present and ignored his. I actually sobbed haha. Obvs going to go and YouTube it now :haha:

We don't watch TV so don't seem adverts. I do miss seeing them. The MnS one with paddington looks good, think my two would like that :)

I'm looking forward to the John Lewis advert and the Aldi advert :)

Oh yes John Lewis one always amazing!

The new Paddington one is on tonight ladies between the pride of Britain award ad breaks xxx :xmas8:

Looking forward to the John Lewis one - I LOVED the little boy waiting for Christmas one :)

I’ve seen the M&S and Aldi ones for the first time tonight. Don’t really watch much tv lately so miss them. I’m looking forward to the John Lewis one that’s usually my favourite!

I saw the Christmas Toys R Us advert the other day and gasped! :haha:

I’m excited for the Aldi one, the John Lewis one and I’m yet to watch the M&S Paddington one!

I saw the Christmas Toys R Us advert the other day and gasped! :haha:

I’m excited for the Aldi one, the John Lewis one and I’m yet to watch the M&S Paddington one!

I let out a little squeal when I saw that one! :haha:
I love giraffes so that’s my favourite so far this year!

Loving the M&S one.. my daughter is paddington mad so looking forward to getting the book they've brought out for her!

Looking forward to seeing the John Lewis one.. but got to be honest.. any Christmas advert gets me excited :haha:

I've still not seen it. Just seen the Dunelm advert that is quite good :)

I've seen the Toys R Us one which I liked always look forward to hearing that on the TV lol and Morrisons which was great given the fact I have an allergy child brought a smile to my face with the brother and sister .

Looking forward to the John Lewis one too !

I've watched them online and my fave is mns with Paddington Bear xxx

DD absolutely loves the John Lewis and M&S ones. In fairness so do I! Only 2 weeks until out tree goes up eeeeeek!!

I've just bursted into tears at the Sky Cinema advert . A mum and her little girl watch the Sound of Music each year and it follows her growing up into adulthood and then one night mums on her own watching it until the daughter walks in with her own family ...that got me ! Sorry I am sad lol

I've just bursted into tears at the Sky Cinema advert . A mum and her little girl watch the Sound of Music each year and it follows her growing up into adulthood and then one night mums on her own watching it until the daughter walks in with her own family ...that got me ! Sorry I am sad lol

Honestly, I sat on the sofa and sobbed at this!!! How sad :rofl: having a daughter definitely didn’t help things! I had to take a few deep breaths, lol!

I did too!!!

Oh thank god I wasn't the only one lol . I have two girls and I am very sentimental! Still makes me feel sad thinking about it . OH started laughing and said gotcha lol . I just walked away wiping my face hahaha !

I just seen the Sainsburys advert. I love the song in it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->