Christmas baby

Tp2007

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is due Christmas Day 2013

Me too x timed that well didnt we lol
Ive reminded my husband that he wont be able to drink over xmas as long as im pregnant, i dont think he had realised heehee.
Im also hoping that if baby decides to come on xmas day, that its early early morning, so i can get home for the other 3, i cant imagine not spending the day with them,
Special day to be born. But cant help but think the little one would miss out,
There would defo be a special day in the year for him x

Hey clover, yeah as long as everything goes ok, when i gave birth to my last one 19 months ago, as i was wheeling him through to a room from the delivery room, she was like, do you want to go home now lol
Im going to be delivering in a midwife led unit so will get home the same day :)
Is this not an option for you?
X

I was an Xmas day but was shifted 5 days, hoping for anything before new year second baby please be early x

I'm in the us. I don't even know if there is a midwife unit anywhere around... in fact I don't know anyone who had seen a midwife. I have to go to the hospital and most are kept 2 days. For ds I was there 3 because my blood pressure was too high (pregnancy induced hypertension)

Same mum2liam
I have a 6 yr old and 3 yr old, I'm terrified if I'm not their Christmas morning to be with them :(

Me too! I'd ideally like to be home xmas with my 5 year old (and preferablly newborn too!) but we'll have to see if our expected babies think otherwise! lol. xXx

Technically no as I am due the 18th. But I have a really strong feeling that it may be a Christmas baby! I hope not as I would like to be settled and used to baby being home by Christmas.

I was also 25/12 but dates changed, genuinely worries me! Not so much for this Christmas, I am planning a home birth so hopefully won’t interrupt Christmas too much anyway lol, but I’m worried the baby is going to resent me for having a Christmas birthday :( I am praying they aren’t born 24/25/26 so that they can at least be separate celebrations. Does anyone else worry about this?

When I was a child my friend had a brother born on Christmas eve. They moved his 'birthday' to June so that he didn't miss out on having a proper birthday with separate presents. I think they started when he was 2 in time for him knowing what was going on.

I'm due on the 26th, hoping to go early!!

this pensioner is too lol
but diabetic so may go earlier

I'm due Christmas eve and also really hoping to go early like first two because I have to be home for Christmas morning upsets me just thinking of missing them opening their presents xxx

I'm due Christmas day! Sooo excited. Its my fav holiday and now will be giving birth (hopefully) that day. :xmas12: VERRRRY excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->