Christmas baby

Dr thinks I'll go early... be kinda nice to have an itty bitty home with us. Ds will be more fun this year!

I was also 25/12 but dates changed, genuinely worries me! Not so much for this Christmas, I am planning a home birth so hopefully won’t interrupt Christmas too much anyway lol, but I’m worried the baby is going to resent me for having a Christmas birthday :( I am praying they aren’t born 24/25/26 so that they can at least be separate celebrations. Does anyone else worry about this?
I haven't thought about it but I suppose it would be a shame to have to celebrate your birthday around/at Christmas! I know people say "double the presents", but then you have to go all year without a birthday which is a bit cruel.

I was also 25/12 but dates changed, genuinely worries me! Not so much for this Christmas, I am planning a home birth so hopefully won’t interrupt Christmas too much anyway lol, but I’m worried the baby is going to resent me for having a Christmas birthday :( I am praying they aren’t born 24/25/26 so that they can at least be separate celebrations. Does anyone else worry about this?

I worry too. My dates have changed from 17-25-18-22nd so I'm kinda hoping to have it earlier, if baby will come then. My grandmas birthday was Xmas eve and we used to have a family party every Xmas eve. Which was great, but if my baby comes on Xmas day I think I would celebrate the day before. As my OH thinks it will miss out xx:hugs:

I'm due 28th, was originally due 25th. December is an exciting time for me nd OH anyway as his birthday is 16th and our anniversary is 18th! Would prefer if baba arrived on the 18th, for our 5 year anniversary, it would be a lovely story for when he/she is older :D

I'm due on the 20th but depending on if I go over by a day or 2 I might still be in the hospital on Christmas day. There is a strong possibility that I will be having a second c-section and as far as I know they keep you 4 days minimum.

I'm technically due the 27th but how the baby is measuring at my last scan it says Dec. 26th I just have never changed my timer on here. I am super nervous about having the baby on xmas because I want them to feel like their birthday is special and not always having to share it with such a major holiday, I think it would be lovely to have a near year baby but my husband keeps telling me we have already met are deductible for the year so if the baby comes after Dec. 31 at Midnight we have to pay our deductible all over again... ugh men they worry about silly things lol

Close! The doctor says I'm due 12.12, though I'm really due (from how baby measures every single time) 12.15. I tend to go overdue, so I'll probably be getting pretty close to Christmas.

I am due December 15th so not far off. My first was due dec 13th and was born on the 19th so I am hoping this one is on time I really don't want to be in hospital for my sons 2nd birthday or Christmas I would be so sad :(

Lots of us was busy over the eater hols it would seem ;)

My mom was due with me on Christmas Eve and I showed up on Dec. 29. Just popping into this thread to say that I LOVE my Christmas birthday! Two cardinal rules in our house when I was growing up: Don't use the leftover Christmas wrapping paper for birthday presents, and don't give "one big gift" for both occasions. Those two things kept me feeling that my birthday was a separate, special event. Enjoy your Christmas babies, ladies! :flower:

hello! Due dec. 23rd! Though I`ll probably give birth sooner. Just hope it`s not 13 weeks sooner like last time :dohh: I`ll take anything over 32 weeks :thumbup:

I'm due New Year's Eve! I would really love if baby came New Year's Day (early in the morning) because then we'd get free swag! LOL!

As long as baby can hold off until after Christmas... I want my turkey dinner!!

I am due 31.12 and reall hoping it doesn't come early on Christmas day! I real,y want to be at home for my son. My birthday is the 28th so it's going to be a busy time!
Lao I have group b streps so a slight chance we will have to stay in 5 days so keeping my legs well and truly crossed!
Xxx

Hi ladies, were due 24th Xmas eve :) was induced 10 days over with my son so hoping to go over with this one so that I can at least enjoy Xmas with my little man before the madness of having 2 kicks in. Have a low lying placenta at the moment. & hoping it moves so that I don't have to have a c section before Xmas. So many of us due so close to Xmas I wonder which one of us will actually have a Christmas Day baby :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->