Christmas breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have always since I was little had a full English breakfast for Christmas day (when I was little it was the only day of the year we had a fry up for breakfast so was always a 'Christmas' thing to me) so we keep this up now too!

For the past 2 years we've had a fry-up.
Egg, sausages, bacon, mushrooms, beans + bread (either plain, toasted or eggy).

We have eggy bread, streaky bacon,sausages and maple syrup. Its the only day of the year we have that as breakfast and I think I enjoy it more than the Christmas dinner

Bacon butties for the men, porridge for the girls and DS.

I like the jus rol cinnamon swirls, they are hot out of the oven take 5 mins to prepare. I also loves the cake stand idea cause my girls love fruit, so may do a bit of everything!

I know some people have the Christmas Krispy Kreme doughnuts yum!

We usually have cinnamon rolls, as they are quick to make, and its not too heavy a breakfast before all the huge meals that day

I think probably sausages on rolls........DS favourite food is sausages, who am I to deny him his favourites at christmas:haha:

We have pancakes with lots of different toppings and me and DH have Buck's Fizz and Juice for the LO's

smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels (baby will probably just have cream cheese bagel), and bucks fizz/orange juice

Same as last year....

Caramelized onion & feta in mini phyllo Cups
Phyllo pastry with spinach & feta cheese filling
Cranberry & Brie bites

Kiwi & berries fruit salad

Passionfruit mimosas--or passionfruit orange cranberry juice

Cheese Danish
Caramel macchiatos--or kiddo mochaccinos (chocolate milk, steamed & frothed)

We always have scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, not sure if our son will have the same, he's not keen on eggs but also likes to eat whatever we eat. I'm going to make cinnamon rolls this year as well, so he can have those instead, or, his favourite, porridge.

Hubby and I always have bacon sandwiches and glass of champagne :happydance:
Kids usually tell me a couple of days before xmas what the want for Xmas morning :happydance:

Eggs, bacon and toast at the In-laws mid-morning and lots of chocolate!

We always buy 2 trays of Krispy Kreme donuts, one glazed and one fancy tray of fancy ones, it's our tradition and we love it! We normally have relatives popping in christmas morning so they are there for everyone to have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"