Christmas Breakfast

Kate&Lucas

& OH & Mush
Reaction score
What do you guys have?
I like to make something different each year but I can't decide this year!

Normally just chocolate out the stocking and cereal/ toast but going to get croissants this year.

Last year we had cinnamon rolls but they were a bit of a faf on

this year i might just do bacon and eggy bread

We also do eggy bread, bacon, beans etc.

We usually have chocolate from stockings, croissants and I bake Cinnamon buns on Christmas Eve so they go out aswell, maybe some toast, I normally make all these bits, put them out and everyone snacks x

We just have something quick, bacon butties or scrambled eggs on toast. On Boxing day we go all out with a massive Ulster fry :)

A lot of years I just have nothing so I can save room for Christmas dinner :haha:

I cook bacon and sausage, you can choose from one or the other or both on a choice of bread, toast or a batch :haha:

Chocolate. :haha: Normally we don't do much for breakfast to save room for the big dinner. This year I'm thinking I might make cinnamon buns.

Have done bacon sarnies and pain au chocolate that you put in the oven before, but this year I'm trying this recipe I found on Pinterest for a cinnamon French toast bake...you prep it all the night before then cook it in the morning! May regret it and it may be a total faff, but yolo!!!

We'll be having waffles, strawberries and cream. With lots of coffee for me and dh. :D

We are going to my mother in laws for Christmas Day breakfast/brunch-it's a tradition. Loads of the family go and she does a full english breakfast buffet for everyone! That is around 10.30/11a.m though so I have to admit, that since the girls get us up before 6am and we're all starving as soon as we wake up, we have on a few occasions, had scrambled eggs and smoked salmon before we go there :haha: xx

We haven't ever done breakfast before but this year - as ds1 was so awfully behaved last year between us doing our presents and then leaving the house to visit family - I'm trying to limit the amount of restless time we have, so Ive brought a whole new Christmas crockery range and we're going to seat and eat together. I'm sure it will be a disaster and the kids will just want chocolate from their stocking while the baby screams the house down!!

We usually have pancakes but this year we will be at my mums so will be bacon sarnies. The children usually still want cereal/toast

We always have smoked salmon and scrambled egg on toast.. Strangely my kids actually like it so we've never changed it up. We always associate this meal with christmas morning now as its rarely made any other time.

OH does bacon butties for himself, Alex, FIL and my parents. I crack open the nice biscuits. We used to open the biscuits for breakfast on Christmas morning after opening Santa presents so I don't really like eating much else for breakfast...unless it's chocolate :haha:

We always have bacon butties, and the last couple of years the kids have had crumpets. Think i'm going to make pancakes for them this year, though. Something a little bit special, but not too faffy!

We'll be having a fruit platter & brioche and pain au chocolat (may get some bake at home ones). The boys love of all these things & want something that's pretty quick and takes little effort in the kitchen! Me & DH will be washing ours down with Buck's Fizz :) The boys will have orange juice.

Got Christmas tree crumpets in the freezer to Christmas Eve morning with Nutella & banana. Another favourite!

Me and OH will have scrambled egg and smoked salmon on English muffins, our son will have pancakes because he doesn't like what we have. And chocolate, of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->