Christmas Breakfast

Last year we did a breakfast casserole and it was AMAZING! I used the square hashbrowns on bottom (after greasing the pan with cooking spray) and added in my cooked crumbled breakfast sausage (I used maple flavor) then some real crumbled bacon, my egg mixture, some cheese and more bacon crumble on top. It was so good :) If you have everything pre-cooked it doesn't take long to throw together and you can bake it while the kids open gifts.

This year I want to try french toast in the slow cooker :)

Last year aldi had Christmas tree brioche it was delicious, going they do them again this year, we had with lots of fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and banana)

Well we normally would have been going to the in-laws for opening gifts/and then breakfast but since my bil and soon to be sil are having Christmas at their place I'm not sure probably toast and chocolate :haha:

We don't do breakfast on Xmas. Dinner is too bloody big haha x

We normally like a nice breakfast like salmon, eggs, muffins but think the girls will be too excited so just going to keep it simple and have cereal, crumpets and croissants. We are going to do the salmon breakfast Christmas eve morning. Boxing day we are heading to my parents so maybe bacon sandwiches and toast for the girls.

Think we'll have bacon, sausage, scrambled egg, beans and toast. B will most likely only eat scrambled egg on toast. Will pick up some brioche rolls/croissants too as she quite likes them. Our dinner wont be massive though as we aren't going to my mums anymore (due to the stupid closure of the bridge!) so I will do a simple roast dinner and veggies for the three of us.

Last year aldi had Christmas tree brioche it was delicious, going they do them again this year, we had with lots of fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and banana)

Found them in aldi tonight so picked one up ready! :thumbup:

Oh I'm loving all these ideas. I've added cinnamon rolls to my Christmas food shopping list :haha:

Me and OH usually have a cup of tea (saving ourselves) and the boy eats theirs while playing with their toys. Probably something simple like boiled eggs and toast.

I always do breakfast casserole and thins year I'm gonna cook it in the crock pot over night

Usually breakfast croissants, with a chocolate chaser of course! :winkwink:

Usually just cereal and toast for ys otherwise I wouldnt want my big roast dinner lol x

I've also been looking for ideas. I like the idea of bacon and waffles but usually it's just chocolate :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->