Christmas candles - what's your scent?

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I walked into a customers house earlier and she had her candles on and it's such a horrid day here I thought I would put mine on. My favourite is the white company Winter candle and I'm also burning My Festive Cocktails Yankee candle. What's your favourite Christmas candle? Xx

Oo stalking This thread for some inspiration xx

I love anything that smells like Christmas baking- gingerbread, xmas sugar cookies, cranberry apple pie... mmmmm

Can we just say any christmas candle?! I feel like that is a good explaination :p

Although I've been really into scentsy now and I haven't tried any of their christmas scents. Scentsy is just a much better option for my two wild boys! Hopefully theirs smells just as good!

I love yankee candle Christmas memories. Also Christmas cookie but that's just a foodie one, a bit like buttercream so I burn that all year round!

Ooo I got a few Yankee candles for Christmas last year which I've kept wrapped until the run up this year .. soo excited to smell them around the house !!

Actually just reminded me I need to buy Christmas candle holders for them .. added to the list lol .

X

I'm a Candle nut and have bought an obscene amount recently �� Today I'm burning YC vineyard, YC candied pecans and Woodwick currant. I've not started burning my autumnal ones yet but today I got a delivery of Goose Creek (shaped like a pumpkin!) Toasty Pumpkin Toddy and also a GC apple spice. Both smell devine.

For Xmas my favourites are sugared apple and Christmas Eve.

The Yankee Christmas cookie or anything with cinnamon

I had a John Lewis spruce/pine one last year, smelt like Christmas trees and a bit like aftershave 😂

Last year I was given a Yankee candle Christmas gift set so tried most Christmas ones from that and I picked up a few samples from them prior, favs were snow in love, Christmas cookie, candy cane lane, Christmas Eve, fireside treats & sunlight on snow. And a grey one with a red candy cane on it can't recall what that was called

My favourite is the neom christmas wish candle, it's obscenely expensive so i buy one each year and no other candles!

Christmas Eve and also festive cocktail are two of my favourites! Xx

I have ONLY just got into Candles-Bought my first yankee one the other day AND love it so will be following THIS thread xxx

I have ONLY just got into Candles-Bought my first yankee one the other day AND love it so will be following THIS thread xxx

There's so many amazing scents!! You're in for a treat. Xx

Oh love this thread. Stalking for some new scents to try out.

I love Christmas Eve, anything cinammony and the cookies one!! Love them!

Do you ladies use the big jars or electric burners? I can't decides wether to buy couple of jars or several melts 🤔

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->