Christmas candles - what's your scent?

I prefer the big jars over the wax tarts, but I do have both anyway :haha: I got a Yankee advent calendar last year so I've got a big Kilner jar full of wax tarts, tealights and votive candles xx

I prefer the big jars over the wax tarts, but I do have both anyway :haha: I got a Yankee advent calendar last year so I've got a big Kilner jar full of wax tarts, tealights and votive candles xx

Oh I have the electric glade burner I think it is, wondering if there's much difference in quality and if I should think about buying the more expensive one Hun?

Oh I'm extremely jealous!! Think I need a Yankee advent calendar in my life this Christmas :happydance:

Xxx

Oh I have the electric glade burner I think it is, wondering if there's much difference in quality and if I should think about buying the more expensive one Hun?

Oh I'm extremely jealous!! Think I need a Yankee advent calendar in my life this Christmas :happydance:

Xxx

I've just got a normal tealight burner so I think yours might be better :haha: I've heard good things about the electric ones, I might have to get one myself xx

That sounds like an amazing advent calendar! :xmas6:

Thinking we may have to treat ourselves to new electric Yankee burners :winkwink:

We deserve it :thumbup:

Xxx

I'm not sure if it's a christmas scent or not but it smells festive to me...I love Cranberry pear...it's gorgeous!

I warm Scentsy waxes all year round but have found around the Christmas period my favorites are Christmas Cottage, Welcome Home, Sno-leil and Everything Nice. Full of cloves, cinnamon, apple and everything else that reminds you of Christmas.

I think all the burners are the same as I've a Yankee one, a scentsy one and an air wick one they all do the same job. The only diffrence is you need the cup for the Yankee ones but I just wash an old cup out and melt any wax in it. I do prefer to to burn a candle though during the Christmas season it just feels more homely

My favorite it apple cinnamon.

However, I might be adventurous this year and try one of the others listed here.

We are huge candle lovers here too, we burn one every night as soon as dd goes to bed - it's our equivalent of a glass of wine!

I like woodwick because I love the crackling sound it makes , can't remember the scents as we have been burning the Aldi Jo Malone fakes for a while now. I like the woodwick ones which have three scents layered. I've gone off Yankee a bit recently as I think a lot of them are sweet. I also love M&S cinnamon mandarin and clove!

We are huge candle lovers here too, we burn one every night as soon as dd goes to bed - it's our equivalent of a glass of wine!

I like woodwick because I love the crackling sound it makes , can't remember the scents as we have been burning the Aldi Jo Malone fakes for a while now. I like the woodwick ones which have three scents layered. I've gone off Yankee a bit recently as I think a lot of them are sweet. I also love M&S cinnamon mandarin and clove!

I love the spray of the M&S Christmas stuff, it's lovely!! Xx

My absolute favourite is white company winter 🔥

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"