Christmas Countdown: 1 day!

Time is FLYING! Christmas is absolutely my favourite day of the year :xmas6:

I soo cannot wait!

Wanted to wait to do wrapping on Christmas Eve but not sure I can wait that long :haha:

I want it to fly quicker!

People who wrap on Christmas Eve have a lot of patience and must be speed wrappers lol. I can't imagine waiting that long! My Christmas Eve night will consist of mass tidying, prepping food, setting the table, and sorting piles!

I always wrap mid December as I'm paranoid I'll be too busy on Christmas eve and won't manage to do it!

Ive never waited until christmas eve (hubby thinks im bonkers waiting :haha:) we shall see if i can hold off! My main concern is running out of wrapping :dohh: we have quite a few large boxes this year so guessing it will take quite a lot of paper!

Oh I couldn't wait until Christmas eve I would be in too much of a panic :haha: :wacko:

My Mum has pretty much done all of her Christmas shopping now and wrapped it all :wacko:

So i wrapped everything of my daughters today.. knew i wouldnt be able to wait :haha: going to do my sons later tonight or tomorrow morning!

uPH2HLx.jpg

Imagine breaking the wrapping temptations a day later haha. Save your sons to break the wait up!!

yay :happydance: I have just ordered the bulk of my Christmas shopping (no idea where I am putting it all though :wacko:)

presents :thumbup: I hate going to the shops plus I do not have time and so I do it all online

Ahhh.. going to the shops for ANYTHING at this time of year :dohh: Love Christmas.. but people on the other hand drive me mad :haha:

I'd never wait till Christmas Eve to wrap because what do you do if you find you haven't got enough paper??!! 😱 Oh Lord I'm going to have nightmares about that tonight haha!
I do mine in dribs and drabs starting from when the tree and decorations are up. Christmas playlist on, mug of mulled wine (non alcoholic this year haha), spread a bunch of presents out and sit on the floor and wrap! Will be easier for me to get it done now that ds is at full time school.

Do it! One of my sisters has hers up, I've seen a few people in a Christmas group on FB with theirs up too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->