Christmas countdown - 89 days to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm DONE with the present buying. Just hope DDs don't come up with anything major that I haven't got when they write their lists.

Food and drink next but I'm going to wait until late December as we'll eat or drink it by then.

I want to put my tree up now so I can wrap!

I went to my brothers ex's to see my niece yesterday and they have decs up and were putting candy canes on the tree. I want to do mine now! 2 more weeks until we can. I'm also done present wise. If there's anything anyone is desperate for then I'll get it, if not they can wait until after Christmas as my grandad usually gives them money, 2 just got a load of birthday money and 2 have feb/March birthdays. I've also started food :haha:

I'm so excited to put my tree up too!, I've just bought a 7ft tree and CANNOT WAIT to get it up! I've never had a tree this big or fancy before!. We are decorating the front room first though!, must get it done quickly!!.

Wow that sounds great! We have a huge tree in the attic but it takes soo long to put together and dismantle that for the past few years we've just got a smaller one, but I'm wondering if I should just bring it down and go all out!

It'll be worth the extra effort once it's up and you get to bask in all the Christmassy glory :haha:

You know the old song "no milk today, my love has gone away"? Well im now singing "5 weeks today, christmas is on the way" to that tune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"