Christmas Day Ovulation!

Little S

Reaction score
Hi ladies...
Well I thought I would start a new thread for all of us who are hoping to ovulate around Xmas day...by recent months I should be ovulating on Friday/Sat - ready for some festive BD:sex:!!! Fingers crossed it works this time.
As its only a few days away there is no time like to present and plan to jump on hubby tonight!:winkwink:

Good luck girls
xxxx

Brill thread! I should be ovulating this week also, I really hope Santa brings us all a sticky bean!xx

:hi:

I should be Oing on xmas day or on the 26th...and will be following the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) this month. keeping fx'd that we get our :bfp: next month...

good luck ladies...

baby :dust: to you all!!!

OOoooh goodluck girls - Im glad Ive got some ovulation buddies.
Did my OPK test yesterday and it was negative but I usually don't get a positive until CD 13/14. Im CD 10 today.

How long are your cycles usually? Mine is usually 27 days.
xxxx :hugs:

I'm due to ov around Christmas day too although I think it may be a little bit earlier as today is my 3rd high day on CBFM.
Cycles are around 28 days at the moment, used to be 26 before m/c so wondering if they'll change back eventually.
Good luck everyone. Lets hope this is our month and we can all have new year bfp's!
:dust:

:hi: ladies,
this is my 1st cycle after m/c and before m/c I was 26 days to the day and 7 days of AF. I don't know what day I O as I never charted before, this is my first time charting. I am using BBT for temps and tracking EWCM. Im on CD9 today.. you're one day ahead of me Little...

keeping fx'd for all of us....

:hugs:

:dust:

My monitor went to peak today so probably ov tomorrow. So it'll all be over by xmas day!
Back to the 2WW once again after that!

I had a positive OPK this morning too so I'm a bit early this month... bit worried as haven't DTD since Sat so will have to jump on hubby tonight and tomorrow I think..... feel nervous all over again! xx

Thanks Little S, good luck to you too.
We missed bd'ing last night cos were out late and had an argument this morning so will have to try and get round him tonight.

hi ladies,
i've had 2 days straight of temps being in the 98s. hoping that means that I will be O soon. Im on CD10 and that means SMEP tonight....lol

good luck ladies!!

newtoallthis and Little S....getting excitexd for you! get bding ladies!!!!!!
I had ewcm this morning and a faint pos on the test llast night, BFP due on the 8th.......So i know there will be A lot of lucky DH's out there on Christmas day!

Morning ladies!
Pip - thanks for the good luck.. Ive got my fingers crossed for all of us!
DTD last night and had a slight temp rise this morning so not sure if Ive ovulated yet - had my positive OPK yesteray though.... I know its either happened or just about to. Will :sex: tonight hopefully just in case...

sorry about TMI but after we dtd last night I stayed in bed to give :spermy: the best chance but when I woke up this morning I was slightly clammy (down there - sorry tmi!) and felt a bit sad thinking that not enough would have stayed in?? I can't believe Ive written that on the net but I know that you ladies know exactly what Im going through....

Anyway....keep up the good work girls
xx

Morning Christmas Day Ovulaters!

My cycles arent regular, so i dont know the exact day im due to O, but it will be this week sometime. I am on CD10 today, and will start using OPKs on Christmas Day so I know for sure.

Good luck and :dust: to you all
xx

Feeling a little sad as Ive just had a huge realisation... I had a faint positive OPK on Tues and a v strong one on Wed and now a negative on Thursday.. so that must mean that I have already ovulated, right? In which case the OPKs aren't really giving me much time to DTD and Im feeling cross at myself for not :sex: on Tuesday when I saw the faint line....
I was thinking that once I saw that positive I had another two/three days of being fertile... but for me I obviously get the surge just before I O and therefore need to have lots of sex even before I get the surge.
Oh.... feeling really cross at myself and already have the feeling that Im out this month.

Sorry for the rant ladies... just can't bear this waiting, it seems like that its all we do when TTC.

xx

:hi: little, sorry that you're feeling that you're out this month. keep a PMA. its not over until the fat lady sings. I dont know much about OPKs as I dont use them, sorry I cant help you there.

Im on CD11 today and havent seen any CM but will be buying grapefruit juice today. We DTD yesterday too and my temps are still in the 98s.

keep bding ladies!!! Fx'd for us.

Feeling a little sad as Ive just had a huge realisation... I had a faint positive OPK on Tues and a v strong one on Wed and now a negative on Thursday.. so that must mean that I have already ovulated, right? In which case the OPKs aren't really giving me much time to DTD and Im feeling cross at myself for not :sex: on Tuesday when I saw the faint line....
I was thinking that once I saw that positive I had another two/three days of being fertile... but for me I obviously get the surge just before I O and therefore need to have lots of sex even before I get the surge.
Oh.... feeling really cross at myself and already have the feeling that Im out this month.

Sorry for the rant ladies... just can't bear this waiting, it seems like that its all we do when TTC.

xx

The positive on OPK means you will ovulate in next 24-26 hours so you may not have missed it.... good luck!

Im due to ov on xmas day, but obviously my donor will be busy that day with his family, so no baby for me til 2011! :(

hey hunis x
got my positive on OPK today meaning miss eggy will be released xmas day-boxing day! eeeeek how exciting and hopefully will still be there 27th so gota get the BDing in!

baby dust to everyone!

Im due to ov on xmas day, but obviously my donor will be busy that day with his family, so no baby for me til 2011! :(

Huni if you ov on xmas day the egg will still be there boxing day hopefully so worth a try on boxing day to!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->