Christmas Day Ovulation!

First month ttc and first time blogging about it!! I was due to ovulate on Dec 24! :happydance: so hopefully we caught the little bean:) f'xed

here is a little :dust: for you all

Hi girls,

I'm pretty sure I OV'd on Christmas or Boxing day. TMI warning - I got EWCM
with a tiny streak of blood yesterday so am hoping that was it!:happydance:

This is my first proper cycle since my MMC, really hopeful as we've done all the right things.

FX'd for everyone this cycle.

Crio x x x

pretty sure I o'd on christmas day....so 3dpo now, let DH have the night off last night.....fx we've done all we can this month.
good luck ladies!

Hi girls... hope that you're all well and enjoying the aftermath of xmas?

Update - I think Im 6dpo now as I ovulated early this month and so far I havent had any symptoms except pinky CM when i wipe (sorry tmi).. trying my best not to read too much in to it as last month I was sure I was PG then the witch got to me:growlmad:

When are you all going to test?

Im going to try to hold out until AF arrives but I know I will prob give in - in which case I think I'll start testing around 4th Jan??

Are you suffering from any symptoms so far?
xxx

Good luck girls
xxx:kiss:

hello xmas day Oers!!
keeping fx'd for all of us.

Im pretty sure I Od on boxing day. I am 2DPO and will be testing Jan 8th!!!

good luck to all of us!!!

baby :dust:

:hugs:

My OPK showed BFP on 12-23 So I should have ovulation Christmas eve or Christmas DAY!!!! Yippie!!! Lets hope it works!! This 2ww is horrible!! Im about 4dpo and have been having creamy (lotion like) CM!! I never have this!! So maybe its good news this time!!!!!! :baby: I've been super tired and bbs a lil sore as well!!

Sounds like some good symptoms you've got there, Mrs Perez!
As for me, got a negative OPK yesterday, so gonna test again tonight and hope.
I may need to start taking Soy if I keep Oing late in my cycle.
Hmmm, hope I wont need to though....
xx

i ov on christmas day since sex been feelin sick n boobs heavy no idea if this is some kinda strange ov side effect af due 13 jan

I ov'd xmas day :)
got my positive xmas eve meaning due to ov 12-36 hours later as it says so meaning egg was there xmas day exciting!
we only managed to baby dance 6 days before, and on xmas day, the ov day, so i suppose that's the vital day :)
4dpo now, having dreams of pregnancy, af cramps and full bloated feeling.
baby dust to us all, due to test around the 7th , you should update the thread with any bfps! x

So good to see girls ovulating around the same time as me! My OPK peeked on the 23rd so Christmas eve or day I ovulated!!!!! Now I wait........... :(

so Ladies,you are all bang on time with me....any symptom spotting going on???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->