Christmas diinner for LO

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
i was just wondering if anyones gave a think to what to give theyr LO for dinner on christmas day .. or are just going to give them theyr usaul jar ,etc:blush:

I have been thinking the same, don't know what to give, maybe some potatoes and veg, she will be nearly one, so I dunno. Be interesting to see what others say . . . :)

Well Dec will be nearly 14 months so he will be getting the same as everyone else, turkey,turkey and more turkey !!! Lol

I was wondering this, il prob give her some mash, veg, turkey and gravy and blend it

yeh summer will have some veg turkey and pots mashed up, wouldnt want her to miss out lol!

He'll probably just have the same as everyone else. He does that now anyway as long as stuff doesnt have salt in.

xxx

Was wondering this as I hadn't seen any Christmas jars in the supermarket so will probably mash our food up :)

yeah ill prob just mash something up .. just thought i could give him something as a treat or differant , something lol

Colton will probably get ours aswell. More than likely off our plates, as he begs for it.. grabs at our plates, screams at us, etc (No, we never get to eat in peace lol).

callum will be having xmas dinner with us. he loves sunday lunch and there's no way he would let me not give him any!!

For babies 7mths +, Hipp do this jar:
https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/bev309/Vegetable-Turkey-Cranberry.jpg
I have given it to Jack to try & he loved it so will probably have a jar of this handy, but probably try him with some homemade dinner first. Have got a sachet of Heinz baby gravy, so the rest will be easy - my dad is cooking :happydance:

as we're only a couple of weeks into solids Ted will have his usual, but I may allow him to skip the carrot and go right for the banana as he loves it!

We are visiting my husbands parents for dinner so i was going to take my hand blender and mix together a bit of turkey, potatoe and veg for him! How exciting!

Heres what i found which may be useful :

https://www.homemade-baby-food-recipes.com/christmas-baby-food.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"