Christmas Eve box

mrsmummy2

Mum of 3 ❤
Reaction score
Picked up some Christmas Eve boxes for DS and DD today.. What do you guys put in them?

I've done them for the past 2 years but they usually share one box.. now this year we've got a box each, so have much more space to fill!

So far I've got pyjamas, personalized activity books and a story book.. Any other suggestions?! :xmas9:

I always throw in a jar of cookie mix, popcorn, a book, hot chocolate mix, pjs, fuzzy socks, lush bath bomb.
I bought some new boxes from the card factory, didnt realise how big they are but will deffo need more to fill them because i got them one each and like your los they usualy share a box.

Ooh, I like the bath bomb idea! Will also probs get hot chocolate and some little food treats. I tend to get those small selection boxes to pop in too. It's just such a big box this year haha

I'm doing it for the first time this year (my box is from card factory too) and I'm putting in:

- Dvd (not Christmassy)
- Board game (had to take it out of its box to fit it in mine)
- Book
- Baking mix
- Bath confetti
- Little Christmas treats, chocolates etc
- Face packs for me and SIL :haha: why should ds get all the fun?!

Fuzzy socks are a good idea! Adding that to mine! 😍

We share a box between my 3 boys but we put in:

New pjs
Christmas dvd
Christmas books - usually a story book for ds1 and ds2 to share and then a picture book for ds3
Christmas themed chocolate treat to eat with the movie

Then we have some things that are recycled each year:
Christmas teddies
Christmas blankets
Magic Santa key
Reindeer food

The kids love it

I usually put in

Christmas craft/activity book
Snack
Polar express dvd
Night Before Christmas book
Santa's plate and cup
Reindeer food

I forgot reindeer food and activities for the day. This year i have bought a boardgame for us all to play. Problem is i cant remember which one i got. Kids get theirs in the morning so they have something to do thoughout the day. Did i say a dvd? Because i add that aswell.

It's our first year doing one, as usually we only get them some PJ's. I'm just going to do a family one and wrap on of the boxes from my deliveries. I'm putting in PJ's, possibly a DVD, and a board game we can play as a family, some snacks for watching the DVD, maybe a book and a small gift each but haven't decided what they'll be yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->