Christmas present ideas

happy days

Reaction score
Hiya

Has anyone started to think of Christmas present ideas yet?

My LO will be four and I am struggling ideas on what to get her, Any ideas

We got our LO her first scooter for her Bday coming up- it's got two wheels on the front, so easy for her age. But maybe get a bigger kid scooter? If that is something your child may like... ? Although, the one we got can be used indoors and our LO isn't exactly going to be going fast- lol. So weather dependent it may be more of a summer thing...

Any shows she may want to go see... or dress up clothes... ? I'm probably no help. LOL.

My DS2 has just turned 4 (yesterday).
For Christmas so far we've got him a meccano set, a Funny Faces game, and this :

https://toys-zoom.worldwideshoppingmall.co.uk/leapfrog-scribble-and-write.jpg

Also, it's DD's 8th birthday today so she's got an iMac (my old one), so her existing little pink laptop is gonna be for Jason for Christmas. We'll get a blue cover for it.

my DD had that and she likes it. there are so many leap frog toys (educational ones) out at the moment.

I'm really hoping that Wilkinson's will stock their bubble bath paint again this year (not bath crayons, but six little pots of brightly coloured goo). Rowan absolutely loved it, and we couldn't replace it when it was used up because it had been specially stocked for Christmas - now every time she has a bath, she wonders wistfully whether we will be able to get some more this Christmas!

Madi is having the Ikea kitchen (to share with Z) she has some designer dolls from Argos and some outfits. She wants a baby born and bath, new scooter, Sofia The First dress, some dressing up shoes, walkie talkies, aqua beads, babies, clothes.

For her birthday 1st Dec, she is having a Nintendo DSi and some games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->