Christmas Stockings

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange-sox

Sebs Mummy + WTT
Reaction score
Does anyone still do christmas stockings?

I'm thinking of doing personalised stockings as gifts for everyone this xmas, maybe even selling some if I don't bodge them up too much :rofl:

Here's hoping everyone doesn't open them and think "Wtf... these things are from last century" :blush:

We do stockings! They are part of the Xmas fun!! My parents still always do ones for DH and I. My dad lives out of state so he usually sends us our presents, and he always includes a stocking full of great stuff! I've got a little collection from my dad, cause he always sends new stockings. My mom always hangs stockings for us at her house too!!

Thats a great idea to do personalized ones. We had a Xmas tree at work one year and we all made little personalized stockings and hung them on the tree. Then our manager filled them!!

We still have stockings too :) my dad always gives us stockings!

yes and my mum still puts a £1 coin and a satsuma in ours :D

satsuma goes straight back into the fruit bowl though :rofl:

Yeah we still do stockings, my mum and dad have a stocking each aswel :D

Yup I still do the stockings...

I do my mums, dads, older brothers, mums dog and OH.

My brother contributes to my mums a bit too.

It was my 1st Christmas with OH last year and he hadnt had a sock since he was a child so my mum bought him one and helped me fill it. Awww...

:hug:

Emma.xx

We still do one :) Going to make one for Seth this year :)

xxx

i love christmas stockings makes me feel 10 again lol plus i can open pressents in bed then lol

Yep I do! :hi: My mother refuses to give us a stocking but I get one from my MIL and FIL. They also give one to our little annie. :rofl:

sorry i dont understand this christmas stocking idea,

do you get given it as a gift full? or empty?

i thought they was just for decoration sorry

xx

:rofl: Yes i have a a stocking which has my name on it i have had for ages
it gets put up on the fireplace and dh puts small presents like jewellery etc in it as well all my fruit Lol

We always have all fruit and nuts in our stockings and the small gifts or money they also go in it its always been like that even though we have a bowl full of fruit,

Its crazy isnt it but at christmas every one goes crazy for fruit buying it i mean , I buy fruit any way but last christmas i bought like way to much dh eats it till it comes out of his ears Lol but i think i bought way to many

I get a massive shop at christmas and people say its only for a few days etc
but i get sweets and goodies galore the cuboards our ram packed

Does any one elsa go ott at christmas :rofl:
Oh well its christmas isnt it after all Lol

We all have stockings! Wouldn't be Christmas without them, though I am going to suggest to my Mum that we can survive with smaller ones now - she's still giving us 2 foot long stockings filled to the brim, must cost a fortune!

We all have stockings! Wouldn't be Christmas without them, though I am going to suggest to my Mum that we can survive with smaller ones now - she's still giving us 2 foot long stockings filled to the brim, must cost a fortune!

Thats mums for you at least she is still showing you your still her little girl
she must like doing it for you :)

Thats mums for you at least she is still showing you your still her little girl
she must like doing it for you :)

Yeah, she claims it's because of my little sister (who's 22) would be upset if she didn't do it, but we all know it's her really wanting to!

We get chocolate coins and fruit, then useful stuff like face wash, moisturiser, manicure sets and cotton wool pads and then little presents. It's the only thing we're allowed to open Christmas morning, everything else has to wait til around 4pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->