Christmas Stockings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 stockings. One at home, one at my parents house, and one at my inlaws house. Funny because most of the "stocking stuffers" don't usually fit into the stocking, we end up lining up the stuff outside of it, so it doesn't really count as a present. Stockings are from Santa.

If I didn't have a stocking, my nephew and nieces would think I had been a "very bad girl".

Yeppers, we still do them. They're my favorite thing to open! I am making all of us stockings this year. My Mom made my stocking for my second Christmas (was born 12/22) so I wanna make Charlotte her first one!

I love my stocking - my mum still does mine and my youngest sister's (she does dh one too). My other 2 sisters have to do their own and their families as they have children. They are full of great rubbish - tradition insists they have to have a tangerine, curly-wurly and toothbrush in there.

do you tell the kids that the presents in the stocking are from santa???

i love the idea of stockings

xx

In my house growing up we hung our stockings up on christmas eve and left Santa some milk and a biscuit and a carrot for a reigndeer....in the morning Santa will have filled it with goodies...like sweets, pencils, small toys, bubble bath and ALWAYS an apple, orange and a 20p(it was back in the 80's)

I think you can buy prefilled stockings but they arent very personal....

Emma.xx

we still do them :D i actually bought new 1s this year with my kids names on :D

https://www.identitydirect.co.uk/in...medium=email&utm_campaign=1cxmasmab&mid=11133

they came yesterday i love em :D

I still do thats too elmaxie love the tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member