Christmas traditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas Eve we always have a family meal (usually a fondue...don't ask why, we've just done this every single year since I've been born) with my parents and sister. Then we usually go visit my mom's aunt and uncle, come home and watch either Charlie Brown Christmas or the Santa Clause....open one present, and go to bed.

Christmas day we get up, open presents, then we get ready and either my mom, aunt, or nan cooks the turkey and we have a huge family dinner with all my aunts and uncles and everyone has a little too much to drink (depending if we're at my aunts or not)

This year I think will be a bit different, I think we're just having a family dinner with my grandmother so the baby won't freak out with all the noise and stuff, and visit everyone else on boxing day.

My families traditions are decorating the tree (at my parents house) and on christmas eve we have a table cloth that gets signed every year by the family. My mom gave me a fresh one for my own house
But I have to think of a new tradition for my family to start!!

This year our regular traditions will be different though. :( Parents are spending christmas eve at the church (im proud for them for wanting to do this.. also a little sad)
We usually have christmas eve at my parents or at my aunts house and christmas morning at my parents house and christmas day dinner at my nana's.
so I don't know what we will be doing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"