Christmas TV (and magazine) thread

DanielleM

Reaction score
One of my favourite things over the festive season is the television. All the great soap story lines, new films, TV specials, etc.

I love getting the double bumper issue that gets you from Christmas over New Year, I love sitting down for a good hour with the magazine and marking everything I want to watch/record.

I thought we could use this thread to share any soap story lines you have seen coming over Christmas, or any special programs you are looking forward to.

Let talk festive TV :xmas9:

Apparently there is a live musical version of the sound of music on Christmas Day that I want to watch, let me get the details

Call the Midwife is the one program I look forward to every Christmas :) I haven't looked into any other specials yet for this year.

I buy a Xmas to magazine every year even though we have sky so I totally don't need it lol. Love marking off the things I want to watch!

Haha I'm the same buy the tv mag every week just to read what's going to happen :haha:

I always buy the big bumper christmas tv guide and mark off everything and go through and back through the next day :haha:
I do think its a special christmas tradition for me as I did it as a child too :haha: (now at 27 I prob just look crazy:rofl:)
We have Virgin so it gives me all the listings etc.. but something about those two weeks, just has to be done!! :wacko::shrug:

Is it sad that I still have last years tv mag :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
Call the Midwife is the one program I look forward to every Christmas :) I haven't looked into any other specials yet for this year.

Same, love Call The Midwife :)

I just love all the movies and shows they play leading up to the holidays :) So glad we have netflix too :haha:

Chicken soup for the soul I think has a Christmas one (unless it was a FB bull-crap post) and I think I'm going to buy it for my aunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->