christmas wrapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

mum 2 three

2boys and 1 lil princess
Reaction score
when does everyone do their xmas wrapping i went rnd a friends yesterday and hers is all there sitting under the tree i keeep looking at the piles of things for the boys and then every1 elses and put it if
at this rate ill be doing it all christmas eve:rofl:

I tend to wait till I've bought everything then do it in one mammoth session. The way things are going this year, it will be a good couple of weeks yet till I'm ready to get the scissors and sellotape out.

Mine were wrapped pretty much as soon as I bought them :rofl:

I will be getting on this task this next week. Next weekend is a write off due to OH playing Santa Friday night, a house party on Saturday, an opening house next door of an art exhibit (huh?) and it all is the weekend just before his bday that Monday. Then that Wednesday, have to go see my kids in their school concert. :cloud9: Then they are out of school the week before Christmas and I cannot do it then.

Ok ^ that was a bit long. LOL

All mine were done before the start of December. I just wrapped them as I bought them. :)

All the stuff ive bought is wrapped, the bulk was done last weekend.
got afew things left to get and then wrap, im quite organized this year haha

All the family and friends presents are wrapped, just Hannah's to do

i wrap as i buy so everything i have so fair is done x

I try to do it in two sessions. But, have done the horrible wrapping for hours and your back hurts by the time you are done!

Wrapped and under the tree - although I did finish my shopping early this year so I'm a bit ahead of myself.

Just need to pick up a few stocking fillers on Tuesday and then I'll get wrapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"